Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 397 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Any good Netflix movie or series?

Quote:(07-18-2020, 04:00 PM)ManakaJunpei Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-18-2020, 03:59 PM)man_neka Wrote:

while we are on the netflix subject has anyone seen dark is it any good ?

I have watched the first 4 episodes, ultimately stopped due to it being in German and me not being able to do multiple things while watching the show which is a big let-down but can also be a plus its just a matter of perspective since it did make you solely focus on the show, so weigh the positives against the negatives for yourself and make a decision based on that (It's a decent story though)

Thanks will try it out

I wouldn't say that I'm a big fan of netflix. But there is one show that grabbed my heart - casa de papel. Recommend for everyone!

Marcella is a top notch british detective series if that suits you

The last show I watched was Castlevania. Before that, I really enjoyed Casa de Papel. Would highly recommend either.

Quote:(07-24-2020, 08:51 PM)Celeste Wrote:

I wouldn't say that I'm a big fan of netflix. But there is one show that grabbed my heart - casa de papel. Recommend for everyone!

Looking forward to the 4th season. It's originally in Spanish, but the dub is great.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(09-01-2020, 03:30 AM)Oni Wrote:

The last show I watched was Castlevania. Before that, I really enjoyed Casa de Papel. Would highly recommend either.

Quote:(07-24-2020, 08:51 PM)Celeste Wrote:

Looking forward to the 4th season. It's originally in Spanish, but the dub is great.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Me too, Money Heist is probably the best Netflix show for 2020 in my opinion.
I like the Spanish version with English subtitles more.

Project power I just watched recently it was really good!

Quote:(07-10-2020, 07:16 AM)Aeiou Wrote:

Recommend me some Netflix series or movies

I'm open to any recommendation

I'm bored as fck
Did you watched Bridgerton? OMG this series is amazing, After finishing it I suggested to my mom, dad, sisters and all of my cousins they guess what, all of them made at our house "bridgerton day" and in every saturday we do movie night with 10 people=)))

Quote:(03-16-2021, 10:53 AM)Findabayr Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2020, 07:16 AM)Aeiou Wrote:

Recommend me some Netflix series or movies

I'm open to any recommendation

I'm bored as fck
Did you watched Bridgerton? OMG this series is amazing, After finishing it I suggested to my mom, dad, sisters and all of my cousins they guess what, all of them made at our house "bridgerton day" and in every saturday we do movie night with 10 people=)))

Damm That sounds like a lot of fun i will watch it

Breaking Bad of course ( when the brain is better than guns )
Better call Saul, delicious ( don't call him Tuco ain't far )
Kingsman the memorable church scene ( a gentleman who should not be pissed off )
La casa de papel ( we don't steal the money we make it )
Reservoir Dogs ( my ear hurts )

Quote:(03-25-2021, 03:47 PM)exon Wrote:

Breaking Bad of course ( when the brain is better than guns )
Better call Saul, delicious ( don't call him Tuco ain't far )
Kingsman the memorable church scene ( a gentleman who should not be pissed off )
La casa de papel ( we don't steal the money we make it )
Reservoir Dogs ( my ear hurts )

Whatched almost all of them all i can say is that they are the best series on netflix rn