Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 248 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Any way to unlock my android?

Quote:(08-11-2021, 08:06 PM)Singularitydarkest Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I was just expecting so much more when I joined this site like 30 minutes ago! I'm so disappointed in the amateur advice you were given.

Quote:(08-11-2021, 08:06 PM)Singularitydarkest Wrote:

there are a lot of pc programs out there that will recover you photos,!
Since you seem to know what you're doing, name each and every program that will (without a shadow of a doubt), recover every photo.

What device do you have? I do this stuff every day for my job so I may be able to help. If it's an older android device you're able to delete the password entirely.

Quote: (08-11-2021, 08:06 PM)Singularitydarkest Wrote:

Quote: (02-05-2020, 09:26 PM)Customer Wrote:

I recently locked myself out of my android phone like an idiot and was wondering if there's any way to bypass the lockscreen or somehow get my photos from the gallery. I would just wipe and login to my google account but they're not connected to google photos.

I've tried:
Remote unlocking from google and samsung
Going into the files from my computer with the phone plugged in
Everything google has to offer

It means a lot to me because I have photos of family members who have passed and I really don't want to lose those. If anyone could help me I would very much appreciate it.
DEVILS BLESSINGS!!! Ok dude look I do this as hobby and fkr extra spending money, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR RESTORE ANYTHING ELSE ONTO YOUR PHONE! everything you add at this point covers up what you had! I do unlocking and FRP bypasses a lot (I'm actually very stuck on a Samsung s21 5g that refuses to consistently stay bylassed which is why I'm here) there are a lot of pc programs out there that will recover you photos,! unless it's a Samsung Galaxy...unless it's rootable!
First go to filechef.com and search for " drfone*crack "
You do know how to install a cracked program right?
HOLY FUCK! I'm sorry dude I was just expecting so much more when I joined this site like 30 minutes ago! I'm so disappointed in the amateur advice you were given.
But everyone has their strengths so I'm sure yall are good at something but maybe you should go play over there.
So, You claim to be an FRP wizard, yet you recommend a program that's proven bloatware and installs malware on user's PCs?

Also, Know your place.

Quote:(08-18-2021, 05:32 PM)Seriium Wrote:

What device do you have? I do this stuff every day for my job so I may be able to help.
Interesting.

What's your average success rate?

Quote:(08-19-2021, 04:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-18-2021, 05:32 PM)Seriium Wrote:

What device do you have? I do this stuff every day for my job so I may be able to help.
Interesting.

80/20 I would say, Even in soft/hard brick cases, Data is almost always able to be recovered. As most newer phones have OS and data stored separately, which is nice. So it's just a case of finding and flashing the stock rom.

Older devices are a challenge though sometimes, You have to be very careful.

Quote:(08-21-2021, 07:41 PM)Seriium Wrote:

Quote: (08-19-2021, 04:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-18-2021, 05:32 PM)Seriium Wrote:

Interesting.

80/20 I would say, Even in soft/hard brick cases, Data is almost always able to be recovered. As most newer phones have OS and data stored separately, which is nice. So it's just a case of finding and flashing the stock rom.

Older devices are a challenge though sometimes, You have to be very careful.
That's a very good success rate. I actually expected less.

Thanks for sharing your experience.