Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 598 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Apple Watch SE Help

Quote:(11-29-2022, 03:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-28-2022, 08:38 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-28-2022, 10:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

Not at all.

An OTP Is used to confirm receipt of goods, whereas with the EB/missing Item method, the package arrived but your claiming Its contents/Item was missing.

I understand thanks, placed order will update when doing the SE.
If you remember, please tag me.

Amazon gave me the serial number of the watch on the tracking section. Wouldn't this mean they know the contents of the box?

Quote:(11-30-2022, 09:32 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-29-2022, 03:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-28-2022, 08:38 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

I understand thanks, placed order will update when doing the SE.

Amazon gave me the serial number of the watch on the tracking section. Wouldn't this mean they know the contents of the box?
Isn't the SN written on the box itself?

Quote:(11-30-2022, 09:32 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

They'd know precisely which dedicated Item the serial number belongs to.

Quote:(11-30-2022, 09:58 AM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2022, 09:32 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-29-2022, 03:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

Yeah I think so, it's just strange amazon updated the tracking and gave me the serial number before I've received it maybe it's for security reasons

Quote:(11-30-2022, 09:58 AM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

It's on the back of the box.

Quote:(11-30-2022, 11:30 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2022, 09:58 AM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

I used the chat to say the box was empty and the rep kept saying you have to return it for refund then I made it blunt and told him nothing was in the box, he replied with '' I will transfer it to relevant department they will contact you via email'' and then later replied '' they will contact you via email with in 24hours ''

UPDATE! - I started a new chat right away , the rep was also confused and said I should return for refund , I replied with ''What can I return, there's no watch inside'' and the new rep said ''No worries you no need to return, our team will help your free replacement or full refund wait they reply''

Quote:(11-30-2022, 01:44 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2022, 11:30 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2022, 09:58 AM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

I used the chat to say the box was empty and the rep kept saying you have to return it for refund then I made it blunt and told him nothing was in the box, he replied with '' I will transfer it to relevant department they will contact you via email'' and then later replied '' they will contact you via email with in 24hours ''

UPDATE! - I started a new chat right away , the rep was also confused and said I should return for refund , I replied with ''What can I return, there's no watch inside'' and the new rep said ''No worries you no need to return, our team will help your free replacement or full refund wait they reply''
Amazon's pea-brain reps are getting worse by the day - they struggle to comprehend something that's so blatantly obvious and logical.

That aside, If you don't receive a reply In due course, be sure to contact them.

Quote:(11-30-2022, 02:47 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2022, 02:43 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2022, 01:44 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Amazon's pea-brain reps are getting worse by the day - they struggle to comprehend something that's so blatantly obvious and logical.

That aside, If you don't receive a reply In due course, be sure to contact them.

I received an email at 12:58pm basically saying I have to get a police report to pursue further because they still think I haven't received the product I replied saying ''
The box was definitely received, however it was empty and the watch was not inside. '' and I received another email at 1:10pm saying they're giving me a refund for ''££28.39GBP'' with 2 £ signs. Also with a random order number that doesn't match any order I've made on the account. I'm getting trolled by them at this point
That's what happens when thickheads are handling the claim. I'm at a loss as to how Individuals of that capacity find employment.

They may well process the refund, so don't take any action as yet.

Quote:(11-30-2022, 02:43 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2022, 01:44 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2022, 11:30 AM)mothered Wrote:

I received an email at 12:58pm basically saying I have to get a police report to pursue further because they still think I haven't received the product I replied saying ''
The box was definitely received, however it was empty and the watch was not inside. '' and I received another email at 1:10pm saying they're giving me a refund for ''££28.39GBP'' with 2 £ signs. Also with a random order number that doesn't match any order I've made on the account. I'm getting trolled by them at this point

Quote:(11-30-2022, 03:00 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2022, 02:47 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2022, 02:43 PM)mothered Wrote:

That's what happens when thickheads are handling the claim. I'm at a loss as to how Individuals of that capacity find employment.

They may well process the refund, so don't take any action as yet.

Yeah I'm just gonna wait for them to respond. The rep said it could take a few days for a reply so the PR email seemed like an automated one as it came when I ended the chat with the reps. I don't know where the second email with the random refund request came from though.