Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 598 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Apple Watch SE Help

Quote:(12-02-2022, 04:36 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-02-2022, 04:09 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (12-02-2022, 02:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

I'm not attempting to make sense of such stupidity.

Give It a shot.

You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I'm gonna try it. Btw does EB mean you say the strap box isn't in there too ? Because there are 2 separate boxes in the original Apple Watch box I just told them nothing was enclosed.
If they're specific about It, just tell them the Apple Watch Itself Is missing.

the rep just said ''In this case we kindly request you to get back to us with the Police Report by replying to the email you receive after this chat regarding the same where we proceed accordingly.'' which approach would you use if you wanted to legit return? at this point I feel like they're just wasting my time and won't refund.

this was the email :
Based on the outcome of our investigations, we believe the package/item was delivered to the correct address. In particular we have considered information from our records, as follows which show the item was delivered:

- Information collected at the point of delivery.

- The package weight and reported condition upon delivery.

You may wish to contact your local police authorities to pursue this matter further.

If the issue isn't resolved after contacting local law enforcement and the carrier, please contact us back during the business hours of the related police department with a Police Report number, a link to access your Police Report, or a PDF/Image file of the Police Report. There are multiple ways to file a Police Report. Check with your local authorities for ways to file a report.

In order for us to validate your Police Report, it must be in a "Complete/Closed" state and include the following:

- The delivery address regarding this incident.

- The items were delivered according to the carrier tracking.

- The report was created for stolen items/theft/larceny/incorrect delivery or similar crime.

- The date the report was created.

We’re unable to accept Police Reports that are in “pending” or any other incomplete status.
The Police Report must be filed before 45 DAYS AFTER THE DELIVERY DATE and provided in English to be considered for review.
Only one Police Report is needed for all orders that are part of the same shipment. A separate Police Report is needed for orders delivered in different shipments.

Please note: to assist in obtaining a Police Report, we recommend that you provide a copy of this email to the police to help explain what has happened.
We will happily cooperate with the police as part of any investigation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Quote:(12-02-2022, 05:01 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

the rep just said ''In this case we kindly request you to get back to us with the Police Report by replying to the email you receive after this chat regarding the same where we proceed accordingly.'' which approach would you use if you wanted to legit return? at this point I feel like they're just wasting my time and won't refund.
They're requesting the PR to proceed/move forward with the claim, hence It makes sense to file It.

If the claim Is declined, It won't be due to the police report - they've asked for It, and you've supplied It.

this was the email :
Based on the outcome of our investigations, we believe the package/item was delivered to the correct address. In particular we have considered information from our records, as follows which show the item was delivered:

You may wish to contact your local police authorities to pursue this matter further.

If the issue isn't resolved after contacting local law enforcement and the carrier, please contact us back during the business hours of the related police department with a Police Report number, a link to access your Police Report, or a PDF/Image file of the Police Report. There are multiple ways to file a Police Report. Check with your local authorities for ways to file a report.

In order for us to validate your Police Report, it must be in a "Complete/Closed" state and include the following:

- The report was created for stolen items/theft/larceny/incorrect delivery or similar crime.

We’re unable to accept Police Reports that are in “pending” or any other incomplete status.
The Police Report must be filed before 45 DAYS AFTER THE DELIVERY DATE and provided in English to be considered for review.
Only one Police Report is needed for all orders that are part of the same shipment. A separate Police Report is needed for orders delivered in different shipments.

Please note: to assist in obtaining a Police Report, we recommend that you provide a copy of this email to the police to help explain what has happened.

A typical automated email that's not specific to the events of your claim.

Quote:(12-02-2022, 09:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-02-2022, 05:01 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

They're requesting the PR to proceed/move forward with the claim, hence It makes sense to file It.

If the claim Is declined, It won't be due to the police report - they've asked for It, and you've supplied It.

this was the email :

A typical automated email that's not specific to the events of your claim.

Still waiting for refund but should I wait a few days after refund then turn on the watch? Also should I ever link it to my iCloud/apple account because I know Apple can trace watches but don't think Amazon would care? thanks for the help

Quote:(12-07-2022, 03:02 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

should I wait a few days after refund then turn on the watch?
Correct.

Also should I ever link it to my iCloud/apple account because I know Apple can trace watches but don't think Amazon would care?
Amazon Is a lot more relaxed than Apple, so you'll be fine.

Quote:(12-07-2022, 03:18 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2022, 03:02 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Correct.

Also should I ever link it to my iCloud/apple account because I know Apple can trace watches but don't think Amazon would care?

I sent the closed reference number but they're saying ''We couldn't verify the details of the Police Report you provided. The information you provided to us is not a valid crime reference number. Please reach out to XXXXXXX Police department to ask for your crime reference number. I'm trying to get a crime reference number now but would the police give it if I needed it? I think Amazon are just being weird

Also the other day when I sent this same reference number they said send it again when it's closed which I did meaning the same reference number worked. I have emails from the police mentioning ''Your incident has been reviewed and it is not a police matter. Your will need to liaise with Amazon to inform them that your watch was missing and not found inside the parcel. You will nto make a formal complaint to retailer (Amazon) who is responsible for undelivered goods. This is because your contract is with retailer, who you bought the goods from..'' Should I forward them this email or just try and do what they are telling me to do?

Quote:(12-11-2022, 10:08 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2022, 03:18 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2022, 03:02 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Correct.

I sent the closed reference number but they're saying ''We couldn't verify the details of the Police Report you provided. The information you provided to us is not a valid crime reference number. Please reach out to XXXXXXX Police department to ask for your crime reference number. I'm trying to get a crime reference number now but would the police give it if I needed it? I think Amazon are just being weird

Also the other day when I sent this same reference number they said send it again when it's closed which I did meaning the same reference number worked. I have emails from the police mentioning ''Your incident has been reviewed and it is not a police matter. Your will need to liaise with Amazon to inform them that your watch was missing and not found inside the parcel. You will nto make a formal complaint to retailer (Amazon) who is responsible for undelivered goods. This is because your contract is with retailer, who you bought the goods from..'' Should I forward them this email or just try and do what they are telling me to do?

the amazon rep I'm talking to now said ''your report online did not enter any formal investigation. Please contact us back on January 19, 2023 so we can issue you the refund'' the email they sent confirms ''We’re unable to assist further for Police Reports that are in “pending” or any other incomplete status. If your report isn't complete/closed by January 19, 2023, contact us back and we can issue you the refund. Once January 29, 2023 passes, we're no longer able to issue a refund.'' Sorry for the long paragraphs I just don't understand what they're doing , I gave them what they asked.

I'm just going to use the watch in the mean time , I doubt they care no? Thanks for the advice on this SE

Quote:(12-11-2022, 11:09 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

the amazon rep I'm talking to now said ''your report online did not enter any formal investigation. Please contact us back on January 19, 2023 so we can issue you the refund''
In that case, there's no further Involvement on your part.

I don't know why they're waiting 5 weeks to Issue a refund.

Quote:(12-11-2022, 11:18 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-11-2022, 11:09 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

the amazon rep I'm talking to now said ''your report online did not enter any formal investigation. Please contact us back on January 19, 2023 so we can issue you the refund''
In that case, there's no further Involvement on your part.

I don't know why they're waiting 5 weeks to Issue a refund.

Yeah so I tried to get the refund and they said I can't as the police report isn't valid (again). I then requested a call with an associate who told me the ONLY way I would get a refund is to get another police report with a valid crime number. She even read when the associate from a month ago told me to wait until Jan 19th for my refund and she said I just misunderstood and shes sorry. The whole claim they were all ignorant and weird

Quote:(01-20-2023, 01:20 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Yeah so I tried to get the refund and they said I can't as the police report isn't valid (again). I then requested a call with an associate who told me the ONLY way I would get a refund is to get another police report with a valid crime number.
Is the crime number valid on the report they have on hand?

Quote:(01-20-2023, 01:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-20-2023, 01:20 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Yeah so I tried to get the refund and they said I can't as the police report isn't valid (again). I then requested a call with an associate who told me the ONLY way I would get a refund is to get another police report with a valid crime number.
Is the crime number valid on the report they have on hand?

No , the (closed) police report they have only had a reference number and not a crime number and they even told me it's Amazons responsibility to refund me as it's not a police matter. Amazon know all the information the police told me but they only care about a valid crime number even though the associate told me I would get a refund. They don't care about all the facts and proof I have.