Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 291 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked?

To those of you who SEd Apple Watches. Did any of them get blocked? I want to do an SE for one, but if it is likely to be blocked I won't waste my time.

I've read on here that if it's a cellular Apple Watch there's a very, very slight chance they might deactivate it or mark it as lost/stolen. If regular model you're all good.

Be curious if anyone has had any other Apple products blocked such as Macbooks, Iphones, etc. ?

Not tried one myself yet but hopefully they dont block them.

Did EB on a normal Apple Watch, all good so far.

Quote:(01-11-2023, 06:51 PM)K03NT3S31N Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Did EB on a normal Apple Watch, all good so far.

Know people personally who hit apple watches in bulk (like 10-15), never heard of them being blocked

All the Apple Watches I've hit for have been fine as far as I'm aware. For cellular models theres a chance Apple may block it but I'm yet to experience this happening.

Apple does have the capacity to see the activity on the watch, as well as blacklist those that're cellular-enabled.

I'm not saying It will happen, but rather that the possibility exists.

Does EB or DNA work better nowadays? I’m trying to get Apple Airpods Maxes they’re over £500 which means as they state “ Orders above £200 will be sent via courier delivery and a signature may be required to receive your item. Track the status of your order in Online Order Status. “ a signature may be required would I be able to bypass this by fake signing?

Quote:(01-12-2023, 02:54 AM)cakiroensar Wrote:

Does EB or DNA work better nowadays?
It depends on both the company & Item.

Who's the company?

I’m trying to get Apple Airpods Maxes they’re over £500 which means as they state “ Orders above £200 will be sent via courier delivery and a signature may be required to receive your item.
Good.

Anyone could've signed, hence a signature Is a useless form of delivery verification.

a signature may be required would I be able to bypass this by fake signing?
Precisely.

Be sure the fake name Is somewhat legible. As such, It will not be associated to yours, hence "you" did not sign the delivery.

Apple directly (UK) that’s what I was thinking too, by end of next week I will update on how it went I will do DNA