Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 291 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked?

Quote:(07-04-2023, 12:45 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-03-2023, 10:50 PM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2023, 01:10 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Wrong Item Received requires you to order a similar item in weight, but cheaper at the same as you order your GPU. You have to do some research to know that the weight would match of your items.
I don't have a second amazon acc anyway, so the best chance is going with the wrong item in the box thing.
but also certain items are ordered a lot so that increases the chance the someone else is buying it too, so in that case you might need another account.
As long as you have some random accounts with multiple orders beforehand it should be okay. Just keep low ratings with reasonable responses.
well i looked in to that, but i don't have a second address, so id need a postident to access a dropbox , but that was on maintenance when i checked...

Quote:(07-04-2023, 12:50 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 12:45 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

Quote: (07-03-2023, 10:50 PM)VladReborn Wrote:

I don't have a second amazon acc anyway, so the best chance is going with the wrong item in the box thing.
but also certain items are ordered a lot so that increases the chance the someone else is buying it too, so in that case you might need another account.
As long as you have some random accounts with multiple orders beforehand it should be okay. Just keep low ratings with reasonable responses.
well i looked in to that, but i don't have a second address, so id need a postident to access a dropbox , but that was on maintenance when i checked...

Well yeah, that's how it usually works nowadays in germany. You'll always need a drop or a random post-id

Quote:(07-04-2023, 01:18 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 01:12 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 01:10 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Do you think my plan with the wir in the box could work since it has the same weight as the gpu?
Otherwise i can't make a post acc since it requires a real id "a dhl employee will check your ID".

Tbh, you could get away with creating a dhl account with a corresponding proxy and just acting like a neighbour in the same house.
Worked fine for me 8/10 times, also if it doesnt work you can always get a fake packstation id, this would require further steps however
Like make an acc under another name for my address with a different Ip, since of course multiple can live there?
Talk to the delivery guy so he doesn't see the names etc. That would be doable, but of course the address is a link

That would be the easiest way but no, try to never have contact with any authorities. Since we're talking about theories, you should be using a fake id or something similar to make it more believable.
That's why I said have a drop spot that you can use once and then switch!

But as I said, please be careful, it was just a theoretical assumption

Quote:(07-04-2023, 12:59 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 12:50 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 12:45 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

Well yeah, that's how it usually works nowadays in germany. You'll always need a drop or a random post-id :smile:
Do you think my plan with the wir in the box could work since it has the same weight as the gpu?
Otherwise i can't make a post acc since it requires a real id "a dhl employee will check your ID".

Quote:(07-04-2023, 01:10 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 12:59 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 12:50 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Well yeah, that's how it usually works nowadays in germany. You'll always need a drop or a random post-id :smile:

Tbh, you could get away with creating a dhl account with a corresponding proxy and just acting like a neighbour in the same house.
Worked fine for me 8/10 times, also if it doesnt work you can always get a fake packstation id, this would require further steps however

Quote:(07-04-2023, 01:12 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 01:10 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 12:59 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

Like make an acc under another name for my address with a different Ip, since of course multiple can live there?
Talk to the delivery guy so he doesn't see the names etc. That would be doable, but of course the address is a link

Quote:(07-04-2023, 01:24 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 01:18 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2023, 01:12 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

That would be the easiest way but no, try to never have contact with any authorities. Since we're talking about theories, you should be using a fake id or something similar to make it more believable.
That's why I said have a drop spot that you can use once and then switch!

But as I said, please be careful, it was just a theoretical assumption :smile:
Ok, thanks for the advice bro, i think ill not try this this for now