Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 849 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Ask me anything about SE!!

Quote:(04-25-2023, 02:24 PM)BinDipper Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I’m gonna be SE’ing a pair of shoes and a duffel bag from the Nike website, I know the EB wouldn’t work because of the weight therefore would DNA be the best course of action. Is there a method that works better specifically for Nike or one that has the best success rate with them?
If you're planning to SE both Items In one hit, the DNA Is the best option.

PLS HELP!!!
I know stupid, empty box nike with shoes, tried 10 times with another agent and they say the weight corresponds to the package delivered, keep trying or return?

Hello, I need help with Zalando DNA. I wrote to them that my package didn't arrive, and they told me that the shipping company had delivered it and sent me a proof with a signature (not mine). What should I do next? Should I say that I received the item but it's missing some items (because Zalando and Itella, the shipping company, have written different parcel weights (the difference is 450g.))?

@"mothered"

I have an order from Next UK arriving today. It's split into two packages. If delievered at the same time would DNA be a viable option to hit both?

Quote:(04-27-2023, 09:07 AM)Jaycay99 Wrote:

I have an order from Next UK arriving today. It's split into two packages. If delievered at the same time would DNA be a viable option to hit both?
Definitely.

If both packages are dropped off at the exact timeslot, you'd essentially be hitting a single DNA - one claim number will be assigned to your case for nonreceipt of goods.

First timer here from the uk so please help me out! Bit of a unique situation as I've got a pair of secondhand broken airpods (they're within warranty but apple won't fix them) and there's no way for me to get a r3fund through the previous seller.
I'm buying a pair of new airpods from amaz0n. is it plausible to just put the broken pair in the box and return them to amaz0n or are the serial numbers scanned in anyway?
otherwise i'm guessing the next best option is EB? in which case my understanding is amaz0n will ask for a PR? they've emailed saying i need to give a OTP on delivery.
any help would be much appreciated

Hows SE'ing compare to 2013/2014?
I did a lot around then including the xbox one fake cc bug & fitbits, but havent done anything other than partials ever since. Is it easier or harder? Seems like a bit of both

I have read through some stuff on this site and I'm still confused about what would be the best option for me. I have an asus rogstrix rx 6700xt and I want to upgrade to a 7900 xt. Would I be best to say the wrong item was sent and send back my 6700xt I've seen people say it worked and others that my original gpu can get scrapped and Im left without my old gpu and still paying for the new one. Would buying a broken 7900 xt and returning it work? I have never done anything like this online but I have returned controllers in person for new ones.

Does anyone know if amz and newegg CA have CCTV? Considering WIR for a 4090.

Quote:(04-27-2023, 11:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-27-2023, 09:07 AM)Jaycay99 Wrote:

Definitely.

If both packages are dropped off at the exact timeslot, you'd essentially be hitting a single DNA - one claim number will be assigned to your case for nonreceipt of goods.

You were correct, super simple process - thanks as always!