Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 849 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Ask me anything about SE!!

Quote:(02-05-2018, 09:58 PM)Skryptec Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-05-2018, 08:40 PM)daibuku Wrote:

This is regarding SEing g2a. What do you do if the seller responds by asking you to talk to steam support about the code and screenshot the conversation with them?

If that fails and the need to file a PayPal dispute happens, what excuse should be given?

Get one of your friends to do the proof as the code has been activated on your own account already.

That was already done, then the seller replied by asking me to talk to steam support about the code.

Not sure what to do if the seller gives a screenshot of a conversation between him and steam since I told him I wasn't able to find a way to talk to their support about it.

any good companies in mind to give my first SE a shot aside from amazon? i was late on the fugoo speaker post or i would have gave it a shot as well. thanks in advanced

Quote:(02-06-2018, 03:48 AM)66DeathWish Wrote:

any good companies in mind to give my first SE a shot aside from amazon? i was late on the fugoo speaker post or i would have gave it a shot as well. thanks in advanced

Any new tech company will be good. Here are some

Moov
Tile
Tracker
Fitbit
Red bull
Dazzlepro
Fugoo
Ect.
Those are the most common and by far easiest imo. Have fun, experience pays off. If you get declined, start over.

Is razer dead? And do you have any experience with them, if so do you mind telling me what happened?

Thanks in advance

What do you say, when you are SE'ing multiple electronics, they usually won't believe that 5 pairs of headphones ALL happen to not work.

Quote:(02-06-2018, 06:57 AM)copscalled Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2018, 03:48 AM)66DeathWish Wrote:

Any new tech company will be good. Here are some

Moov
Tile
Tracker
Fitbit
Red bull
Dazzlepro
Fugoo
Ect.
Those are the most common and by far easiest imo. Have fun, experience pays off. If you get declined, start over.

How do you go about SE'ing a company multiple times? I have 2 houses so if I'm doing a good job I at least do that, if they are really easy and small I send them to friends houses. If you're not doing an se service what do you do next to maximise rape?

I'm not looking to be spoonfed so please don't just give me a list of companies, but how do you "create" your own methods? Like do I just start out emailing random companies and then create a list of excuses to use?

Quote:(02-09-2018, 08:59 PM)CyborgTed Wrote:

I'm not looking to be spoonfed so please don't just give me a list of companies, but how do you "create" your own methods? Like do I just start out emailing random companies and then create a list of excuses to use?

Yes, go over their warranty terms ect.

good luck bro.

What's the chance of a company actually reporting you and cops showing up at your door

Quote:(02-10-2018, 11:18 PM)l33t Wrote:

What's the chance of a company actually reporting you and cops showing up at your door

Low, but it depends on whats happening.