Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 849 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Ask me anything about SE!!

Quote:(02-02-2018, 02:31 PM)snag Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Do refunds on Amazon also affect SE'ing on other Amazom websites? I mean in different countries.

Well refund is technically stealing. So yes, it affects the whole amazon company.

Quote:(02-02-2018, 04:33 PM)copscalled Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2018, 02:31 PM)snag Wrote:

Do refunds on Amazon also affect SE'ing on other Amazom websites? I mean in different countries.

Well refund is technically stealing. So yes, it affects the whole amazon company.

I'm sorry not wat I ment. I ment do refunds on UK amazon affect using the same methods on amazon FR or ES?

Quote:(02-02-2018, 04:33 PM)copscalled Wrote:

I think he meant in terms of spacing his refunds. I think you'd be fine and you can think of them as individual entities in that sense.

Quote:(02-02-2018, 05:40 PM)snag Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2018, 04:33 PM)copscalled Wrote:

I'm sorry not wat I ment. I ment do refunds on UK amazon affect using the same methods on amazon FR or ES?

All amazons can be SE'd. So in short, yes.

When they ask for receipts what do you do?

Quote:(02-03-2018, 03:06 AM)Daniel09 Wrote:

When they ask for receipts what do you do?

Give them one.

Amazon IE order, or a amazon receipt generator. Or say its a gift.

When they ask to sign some kind of document where I state that I did not receive the item, and fax that to them (Amzon) what should I do?

if they post stuff through your letter box can you say your stuff never arrived or would they know for sure you got it because it when into your house i dont believe it has a post stamp so i think they legally put parcels through as mail

Quote:(02-03-2018, 08:39 PM)snag Wrote:

When they ask to sign some kind of document where I state that I did not receive the item, and fax that to them (Amzon) what should I do?

Follow what they want you to do, so you act like a true amazon member.

Quote:(02-03-2018, 09:36 PM)izzy Wrote:

if they post stuff through your letter box can you say your stuff never arrived or would they know for sure you got it because it when into your house i dont believe it has a post stamp so i think they legally put parcels through as mail

Yes you may.