Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 616 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Auto Bitcoin Builder - Earn Up To $25/Hr In Bitcoin

Latest Earning Update

More Earning Proof With Just $5 Worth of Bitcoin Investment. My profit grew to more than $50 in a couple of weeks. I spent some of my profit and reinvest the rest. Auto Bitcoin Builder is working.

[To see links please register here]

[Image: 7n8f7Y8.jpg]

[Image: F8wqJ0d.png]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Earnings and Withdrawal Update

Just like I promise to make withdrawal once I made up to the amount I invested. Till date I made a total of $5.06 in profit made withdrawal and got paid to my bitcoin wallet in 5 mins.

Here are screenshots as proof.

[Image: J4WPktZ.jpg]

[Image: KrBKFfI.jpg]

[Image: M9ru0LK.jpg]
................................................................................​................................................................................​....................
Hey guys, I came across this site last week. I was skeptical, so I did a quick spam check on them and found it to be okay. I decided to invest with a small amount of $5 worth of bitcoin and I'm already seeing growth.

What I like about this site is that you can invest as low as $1 in bitcoin. So you are not under any sort of pressure of investing a big amount of money. You can withdrawal your profit any time as long as you have up to $1 in profit.

Here is my screenshot.

[Image: y2T81kp.jpg]

So if will like to join. You can join through my ref link below. It worth giving a try. I promise to be updating this post as I things turns out.

Update

Here is the screenshot of my earnings so far. I have not made attempt to withdraw yet. Waiting till my profit hit $5

[Image: iZaJYKI.jpg]

Waiting for 3 confirmations what does it mean??????

I only have money in my paypal account and it is not much how do I get some in to bitcoin account

Use Localbitcoins.com to buy bitcoins with your paypal.

Quote:(02-04-2017 07:56 AM)hillsborowd Wrote:

I only have money in my paypal account and it is not much how do I get some in to bitcoin account

?????????????????????????????????????

Hi, it means you need to wait for your bitcoin transfer to be confirmed. Bitcoin transfer always require confirmations, depending on your bitcoin wallet site.

Quote:(02-04-2017 07:17 PM)ahmedok Wrote:

?????????????????????????????????????

Earnings Update Today

Here is my account stat screenshot. I intend to withdraw once I have $5 in my balance.

[Image: BmG0Rg3.jpg]

Earnings Update

I will make a withdrawal today and post an update.

[Image: COSsztT.jpg]

Earnings and Withdrawal Update

Just like I promise to make withdrawal once I made up to the amount I invested. Till date I made a total of $5.06 in profit made withdrawal and got paid to my bitcoin wallet in 5 mins.

Here are screenshots as proof.

[Image: J4WPktZ.jpg]

[Image: KrBKFfI.jpg]

[Image: M9ru0LK.jpg]

I'm loving bitcoin and Auto Bitcoin Builder is how I get paid hourly

I just recorded this video for you all to see proof!

[video=youtube]https:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf1i0WZwFGc[/video]