Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 647 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Belkin 2022 SE Method [0$ INVESTMENT]

Quote:(08-24-2022, 06:46 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-24-2022, 02:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-23-2022, 08:30 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

Maybe i'm guessing, for me it was somehow straight forward lol.
The main thing Is, It's worked for you and another member, and that's all that counts.

Yup. hoping it works for more people haha.

Quote: (08-24-2022, 06:12 AM)karlthegod Wrote:

saw this some time ago, and it still works as of recently. amazing how they haven't attempted to put a stop

Forreal, just worked twice in a row for me ??

yep! Have gotten a lot of free stuff from them, including a lot of chargers

The procedure is a little bit different for Germany. I've tried it nethertheless. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:(08-24-2022, 06:46 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

Yup. hoping it works for more people haha.
Going by successful outcomes from various members, It's safe to say It will continue to work until It gets patched.

Quote:(08-24-2022, 08:20 AM)K03NT3S31N Wrote:

The procedure is a little bit different for Germany. I've tried it nethertheless. Thanks for sharing.

I'm wondering, what's different about them?

They asking me to call the reps to do all the process ( Spain ), so i will update once i do it

Success! Thank you OP for this method.

I tried it, let's see if it works. Do they ask for returns though? It's mentioned in the email

Im tring it for elite hi fi, they are asking about a video of faulty item and pic of charger, can i proceed with corrupted video file and edited image?

Quote:(08-26-2022, 10:23 PM)activeRe Wrote:

Im tring it for elite hi fi, they are asking about a video of faulty item and pic of charger, can i proceed with corrupted video file and edited image?
Yes, that's the most appropriate approach.

Quote:(08-27-2022, 05:03 PM)trikiloko Wrote:

where can i get the serial number?

As i've said, you can find them on facebook marketplace, eBay, craiglist etc. It's usually under the charger.