Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 307 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Best Anti virus /Anti Malware?

Kaspersky has upped their game with anti-virus protection so definitely grab one.
Malwarebytes installed and scan oftenly so you can be secure, do no run anti-virus scan and malwarebytes scan at same time!
Spybot S&D can immunize your files against change from hackers and is very good overal.

Quote:(12-15-2019, 04:33 AM)Defqon Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Malwarebytes installed and scan oftenly so you can be secure

The good thing about MBAM, Is that It can run alongside any AV without compatibility Issues.

I recommend opting for the Premium package- as It entails Web, Exploit, Malware (obviously) and Ransomware protection. Its periodic system scan, ensures that your PC Is safe at all times.

For me Microsoft Defender + Avast free versions works bests.

ESET NOD32 is POWERFUL Anti-Virus

Quote:(01-15-2020, 11:12 AM)ahkarilakyn Wrote:

ESET NOD32 is POWERFUL Anti-Virus

Agree.

It's been around for many years to date, and has still maintained (and Improved) Its overall detection and prevention of malicious content.

I use Kaspersky Total Security myself, along with running an occasional scan with Malwarebytes and GeekSquad's MRI disc. I've posted the newest trial reset for Kaspersky products on here, along with different versions of GeekSquad's MRI discs.

i liked norton 360 a while ago but i'm kind of going off topic, so after years i went to try anti-viruses again, began with kaspersky, found some detections, took care of them, then i tried malware bytes, some more detections, also took care of them and finally i tried eset nod, which also detected some more files, but in the end, i uninstalled them all, they all did their part, we shook hands and parted ways, i'm best off without any anti-virus, just using virus total, sandboxie and vmware for trying things and if they don't work, well, i'll need another pc to try stuff on then

ESET NOD32, is the less invasive and the less anoying, because most AV can f*ck the system with the most little change (like Avast)...and sometimes is use Malwarebytes (obviously not at the same time)

Quote:(02-28-2020, 05:01 PM)Chuckles Wrote:

i liked norton 360 a while ago

Same.

I was using It on every system quite a few years ago. It was certainly a lot better than the bloated Norton SystemWorks back In the late 90s.

Quote:(02-29-2020, 04:52 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-28-2020, 05:01 PM)Chuckles Wrote:

i liked norton 360 a while ago

Same.

I was using It on every system quite a few years ago. It was certainly a lot better than the bloated Norton SystemWorks back In the late 90s.
pls reveal content