Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 307 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Best Anti virus /Anti Malware?

Quote:(11-07-2021, 04:43 PM)unluckyuser Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

hi there, in my opinion bitdefender total security is the best anti-virus.
It took 24 in protection and protect about 500 milion of devie, it also has darkweb monitoring and sms scam protection.
I haven't used BitDefender In years.

What's It like with memory/Ram consumption?

For the most part none imo. WIndows Defender, and safe surfing is the best defense against most viruses, and other malicious attacks. Things like Avast, AVG, Norton, mcAfee, they're all basically adware imo.

Quote:(11-13-2021, 08:31 AM)Cannabis Wrote:

Things like Avast, AVG, Norton, mcAfee, they're all basically adware
Avast yes, Norton no.

The former Is registered with an ad-supported license, and the latter falls under commercialware.

ESET Nod 32 Smart Security works the best for me - I've been using this antivirus for more than a decade

Quote:(11-13-2021, 09:00 AM)stuart pullen Wrote:

ESET Nod 32 Smart Security works the best for me - I've been using this antivirus for more than a decade
A brilliant form of overall security.

I remember using the AV back In the early 90s, and It was quite Impressive. ZoneAlarm was terrible when It was first released around 20 years ago - every rule had to be manually configured, which was the biggest pain trying to get It right.

Bitdefender is #1. No doubt