Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Best Free VPNs of 2018 List

I am a streaming lover, and love to stream worldwide safely and securely.
I went to googling and found an amazing guide on

[To see links please register here]

Services of 2018, below is the list of Top 5 totally free services for secure and safe streaming.
1. Windscribe Free VPN Download
2. TunnelBear Free VPN Download
3. SecurityKiss Free VPN Download
4. Proton Free VPN Download
5. Hide.me Free VPN Download

For some reason I thought you had to pay for ProtonVPN. Thanks for the share though.

I think

should've been Included.

Appreciate the contribution, thanks.

Quote:(01-24-2018, 08:41 PM)mothered Wrote:

I think

should've been Included.

Appreciate the contribution, thanks.

I agree with you bro, besides 2018 just started so i would say its too early to call it "Best of 2018"...

Quote:(01-24-2018, 03:24 PM)Synthx Wrote:

For some reason I thought you had to pay for ProtonVPN. Thanks for the share though.

There are websites/advertisements that try to sell free shit for money. It happens, hope you're not a victim in this.

It's not free, but I always like Mullvad, I'm not sure about free VPN's, I'd either set up my own instead of trusting a company that provides a "free" VPN.

Quote:(01-25-2018, 09:52 PM)Trik3r Wrote:

besides 2018 just started so i would say its too early to call it "Best of 2018"...

Good point.

And the definition of "best" Is rather broad. I think the more appropriate term Is "recommended".

Based on what considerations you made this top? Why no 1 is better than no 2 and so on. For example I know SecurityKiss is keeping logs and is not that safe. If you want to make a top of this kind, is better to have some good arguments.

Hide.me is totally free as it gives u 2gb then u gotta renew again which kinda sucks for a lazy person like me

Do you guys know if any of these VPNs work with Netflix ? I've been wanting to hit up the US version for a bit now

Quote:(02-05-2018, 07:11 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Do you guys know if any of these VPNs work with Netflix ? I've been wanting to hit up the US version for a bit now

Not sure with these, but I do know that CyberGhost works fine.

If you don't want to use your main system, you can try these VPNs on a VM.