Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 272 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Boy kills mother over call of duty

I just have to..

[Image: i02b.jpg]

Quote:(05-07-2013, 06:52 AM)Kirito Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (05-07-2013, 06:38 AM)Groliath Wrote:

I just have to..

[Image: i02b.jpg]

Oh god. I lol'd way to much, the worst part is, I know I shouldn't be laughing.

+1 to you sir.
:blackhat:

Why take it so seriously? After a while you stop caring. Why grudge over something that really, has no effect on your life? To be honest though, a guy killing his mother over a game is pretty damn funny.

This is the most sickest thing I have ever read to be honest.

Quote:(05-10-2013, 05:58 AM)Sapientia Wrote:

This is the most sickest thing I have ever read to be honest.

You've obv not been on the internet long enough.

lmao

MUH CAW A DUTY, WAH YOU TAKE MY CAW A DUTY.

Not only is that kid a poor excuse of a human being, he is also an idiot. Why the hell would he confess if he knows his life is going down the drain?
Also is it just me or is the ''Keep away from the reach of children'' label the single most ignored thing in the world?

Quote:(05-23-2013, 04:07 PM)Jolly Wrote:

Not only is that kid a poor excuse of a human being, he is also an idiot. Why the hell would he confess if he knows his life is going down the drain?
Also is it just me or is the ''Keep away from the reach of children'' label the single most ignored thing in the world?

First of all.. you don't think anyone would notice that his mother would be dead? I'm pretty sure that I just like everyone else here has done something in which they were not old enough to do.. Let's say a game is 18+ I can promise you that most people played it anyway. Just because theres violence and blood etc in a game doesn't mean that you all of a sudden feel like killing people. It just doesn't. It's bad parenting that made it like that in the first place, why would he get so pissed about her taking the game away? It's cause she didn't put any limits in the first place..

Quote:(05-23-2013, 05:32 PM)Groliath Wrote:

First of all.. you don't think anyone would notice that his mother would be dead? I'm pretty sure that I just like everyone else here has done something in which they were not old enough to do.. Let's say a game is 18+ I can promise you that most people played it anyway. Just because theres violence and blood etc in a game doesn't mean that you all of a sudden feel like killing people. It just doesn't. It's bad parenting that made it like that in the first place, why would he get so pissed about her taking the game away? It's cause she didn't put any limits in the first place..

Why not pretend there was a robbery or something of the sort and pretend to be a victim, most people wouldn't think of a child murdering their own mother.

Quote:(05-24-2013, 12:14 AM)Jolly Wrote:

Why not pretend there was a robbery or something of the sort and pretend to be a victim, most people wouldn't think of a child murdering their own mother.

Well then that could go for any murder then wouldn't it? They have ways of finding this stuff out, mate.

I can't name any since i obv have no experience or knowledge of how the police solve this stuff.

Quote:(05-23-2013, 05:32 PM)Groliath Wrote:

I don't understand what you're saying, are you saying that allowing your child to play games that are not suited for their age is bad parenting?