Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 272 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Boy kills mother over call of duty

That is really disturbing and disgusting. Why would he attempt to rape his mother...

Quote:(06-08-2013, 12:52 AM)GTAFan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That is really disturbing and disgusting. Why would he attempt to rape his mother...

Some people like incest, I don't judge.

Quote:(06-09-2013, 03:39 AM)Timmy Wrote:

lol you should have to answer math questions when buying cod games. That way stupid people can't buy them.

xD I hope you're being sarcastic.

Quote:(06-09-2013, 03:40 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

xD I hope you're being sarcastic.

haha yeah. I'm really good at being sarcastic, aren't I?

Quote:(06-09-2013, 03:34 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

My little brother has been playing CoD (And M games) since he was 7 or 8. He's 10 now.
And he doesn't go and kill people when he can't virtually do it, don't blame the game. Blame the people.

There shouldn't be age ratings. There should be stupidity and self-security/control ratings.

And that is why it is rated 18+....

Quote:(06-09-2013, 03:41 AM)Timmy Wrote:

haha yeah. I'm really good at being sarcastic, aren't I?

Indeed lol
But I do agree some-what. I think we shouldn't have age gates, but more of just verbal agreements that people know what they're getting into. Nothing official.

Quote:(06-09-2013, 03:35 AM)Timmy Wrote:

There shouldn't be age ratings. There should be stupidity and self-security/control ratings.

I completely agree with that. Although today's world is too stupid to realize that themselves are what's wrong with everything. Not the products we create.

No more call of duty for that kid..

Quote:(06-09-2013, 03:38 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

I completely agree with that. Although today's world is too stupid to realize that themselves are what's wrong with everything. Not the products we create.

lol you should have to answer math questions when buying cod games. That way stupid people can't buy them.