Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 476 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Carderprofit.cc Bust

Carderprofit.cc Bust

Many people still remember the announcement Omniscient made a year or so ago regarding Carderprofit.cc, a blackhat site that allowed the discussion of credit-card theft. The soon-to-be administrators of Carderprofit.cc had initially offered to buy Hack Forums from Omniscient, but Omniscient refused. Instead of taking over Hack Forums, Carderprofit.cc paid for an advertisement on Hack Forums.

Carderprofit.cc allowed its users to buy/sell credit cards and stolen goods. Many of the users who joined had heard about the site through Hack Forums. A lot of people were curious as to why such a forum would be so public, but registered anyways. Not many knew what was going on until it was too late.

At first, many users on Carderprofit.cc were given status. Later on, the administrators tightened requirements to register or use the forum. At certain times they would require you to receive multiple vouches from other users or pay a fee using your real information. Seems like a great way to keep the experienced carders in, right? That's the point.

The experienced carders were kept in the community for a reason. As you can guess, Carderprofit.cc had been an FBI operation all along, and they had been monitoring everything. They had also been keeping track of the stolen credit-cards and had informed banks in regards to over 411,000 credit-cards.

After 2 years, they felt they had obtained enough intelligence, and shut off Carderprofit.cc. They arrested around 24 people, several of which we've known or done business with. Most notably Xvisceral, who provided thousands with Blackshades. Another notable mention is kool kake, who used to be an Anonymous Citizens member.

The following people were arrested:
  • 404myth
  • Cubby
  • Kabraxis314
  • kool kake
  • OxideDox
  • Xvisceral
  • JoshTheGod
  • IwearaMAGNUM
  • theboner1
  • Badoo
  • iAlert

This post is extremely late, as the Department of Justice already made a press release in June, but I thought it would serve as a good warning.
We don't want carding discussed on the site and we don't want our users being arrested. A VPN only goes so far.

Sources:
  • [To see links please register here]

[/*]

This is a good warning. I use to be friends with swatrunstrain who was also arrested.

Quote:(09-26-2012, 12:27 AM)Ghost Face Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This is a good warning. I use to be friends with swatrunstrain who was also arrested.

He was? What for?

I already knew this as you mentioned it was old.

Indeed carding is dangerous and FBI are really hunting for carders.

Anyway, somebody told me Xvisceral got bailed out, is this true?

~INST1NCT

Carding is dangerous, you carders better be careful.

Quote:(10-01-2012, 02:32 AM)BaneKitty Wrote:

Carding is dangerous, you carders better be careful.

It is. I have always encouraged people to steer clear of it because things like this happen.
Also, when you make the decision to lead a lifestyle like that there is no turning back.

Quote:(09-30-2012, 10:11 PM)INST1NCT Wrote:

~INST1NCT

I've also heard this rumor - I think it's true. Heard it from a couple different sources.

He should run.

Quote:(10-01-2012, 01:13 PM)BaneKitty Wrote:

Quote: (09-30-2012, 10:11 PM)INST1NCT Wrote:

~INST1NCT

I've also heard this rumor - I think it's true. Heard it from a couple different sources.

He should run.

Yeah, I think he won't get back into illegal-hacking again.

~INST1NCT

Quote:(10-03-2012, 12:29 AM)zer0 Wrote:

Sees like you left some names out. Like mine as i was pretty much jailed and isolated.

I only listed the names off of the press-release, sorry. :sad:
Several people weren't listed in the press release, probably because they aren't residents of the USA...

Warning to you all. VPNs don't do shit. VPN companies will quail under the weight of the Government gaze. VPN companies won't hesitate to hand things over, including nVPN. It only seems secure, because they don't keep permanent logs, but if they get a call from the Gov, they sure ain't refusing to hand over intel to the police. No way. Unless they wanted to get sucked into court. No fucking way. As I said proxies and VPNs don't work. Certainly not public ones. But private ones fail too.

Crow3b was arrested for breaking into a gov site, and looking around. He was vanned less than an hour later. And he can't touch electronics for 1.5 years and was under bars for a few months.