Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 209 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Cigarette image [Drawing]

What does this image represent from your point of view?

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

I think that it represents that the person that smokes, isn't necessarily aware of the fact he is burning down his life slowly. I'd say it is more an image for bigger smokers, because one-per-sometime people aren't concerned. It describes the normal smoker too. The one who may just take 3 cigarettes per day, but that's still these 3 cigarettes per day that might cause them bigger trouble.

Quote:(01-24-2017, 07:35 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

Quote: (01-24-2017, 07:33 AM)Infinitum Wrote:

I think that it represents that the person that smokes, isn't necessarily aware of the fact he is burning down his life slowly. I'd say it is more an image for bigger smokers, because one-per-sometime people aren't concerned. It describes the normal smoker too. The one who may just take 3 cigarettes per day, but that's still these 3 cigarettes per day that might cause them bigger trouble.

Not bad, I guess.

I'm very vague in what I say. Sorry for that.

Quote:(01-24-2017, 07:33 AM)Infinitum Wrote:

Not bad, I guess.

I'll take a guess at this.

The fingers are stained from smoking too many cigarettes.

Quote:(01-24-2017, 12:11 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

for the drawing itself any feedback?

The drawing Is awesome, I'm sorry I neglected to mention just that.

What program did you use?

Quote:(01-24-2017, 12:20 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-24-2017, 12:11 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

The drawing Is awesome, I'm sorry I neglected to mention just that.

What program did you use?

A pencil and A4 paper, lol.

Quote:(01-24-2017, 11:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

I'll take a guess at this.

The fingers are stained from smoking too many cigarettes.

There's no right or wrong, I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on what they think the drawing represents?

What i see is that people think they hold a cigarette with their fingers, but in reality it's the cigarette who control him .
Btw you're talented my friend well done .

Quote:(01-24-2017, 12:34 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

A pencil and A4 paper, lol.

Yeah, I thought you may have used a program for the Initial design and then outlined It with pencil.

Pretty good for freehand drawing.