Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 361 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Coffee

Quote:(08-05-2016, 10:34 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:30 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:21 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Honestly, I don't know how to work a coffee machine. I was round Oni's once and I was offered coffee... I said no thank you genuinely because I couldn't bare to tell them I didn't even know how to turn it on.

It's really simple, you put coffee, a filter, and water in. Then you press brew. And there you go!

Perhaps this machine was a little different. Those Nespresso machines look simple enough, But I couldn't see the tray for this machine and it wasn't well labelled. However, Coffee machines are more of a thing in the US than here. It's a fancy thing to have over here if it's in your house.

I see. You make the UK seem like a really strange place :o

Quote:(08-05-2016, 10:30 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:21 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Honestly, I don't know how to work a coffee machine. I was round Oni's once and I was offered coffee... I said no thank you genuinely because I couldn't bare to tell them I didn't even know how to turn it on.

It's really simple, you put coffee, a filter, and water in. Then you press brew. And there you go!

Perhaps this machine was a little different. Those Nespresso machines look simple enough, But I couldn't see the tray for this machine and it wasn't well labelled. However, Coffee machines are more of a thing in the US than here. It's a fancy thing to have over here if it's in your house.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 03:47 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 03:39 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 02:46 PM)mothered Wrote:

What do you have?

Actually, I've become somewhat Immune to It, so I think I'll Increase It a little. I Initially started with just the one sachet and thought to try It the other day. It honestly tasted like boiled water and nothing more.

Long Black, double.

Coffee orders sound so strange to an outsider.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 10:46 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:34 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:30 PM)Axari Wrote:

I see. You make the UK seem like a really strange place :o

Perhaps xD These are just my experiences.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 10:34 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

However, Coffee machines are more of a thing in the US than here. It's a fancy thing to have over here if it's in your house.

Does the UK drink Nescafe as religiously as the rest of Europe? 0.0

Quote:(08-05-2016, 03:26 PM)Axari Wrote:

I can make coffee pretty tolerable with a decent amount of sugar and milk, but any other way isn't too great, that's all.

Then you wouldn't tolerate my coffee, being no sugar at all. Even half a teaspoon of sugar, Is undrinkable for me.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 03:39 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

Long Black, double.

Now that's tough.

Without milk, I probably couldn't handle It.

For those of you who bought deathwish you just got played by advertising, it's fairly high quality but not worth the price, if you want more caffeine in your system just drink another cup of coffee?

For those of you who enjoy coffee (And have a gas stove/hob) I urge you to buy a cezve and learn how to make turkish coffee, once you've learned how to do it it's fucking good and it's really not that difficult to get a hang of. It's also good if you like sweet coffee as well I suppose, you can use honey instead of sugar and it tastes pretty good.

Other than that I usually just put a shot of espresso into milk and water. Or if I'm really really in a rush I might force myself to drink some instant.

Quote:(08-06-2016, 02:09 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:34 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

However, Coffee machines are more of a thing in the US than here. It's a fancy thing to have over here if it's in your house.

Does the UK drink Nescafe as religiously as the rest of Europe? 0.0

Yup, I think so.

Quote: (08-06-2016, 05:43 PM)Rick Wrote:

For those of you who bought deathwish you just got played by advertising, it's fairly high quality but not worth the price, if you want more caffeine in your system just drink another cup of coffee?

For those of you who enjoy coffee (And have a gas stove/hob) I urge you to buy a cezve and learn how to make turkish coffee, once you've learned how to do it it's fucking good and it's really not that difficult to get a hang of. It's also good if you like sweet coffee as well I suppose, you can use honey instead of sugar and it tastes pretty good.

Other than that I usually just put a shot of espresso into milk and water. Or if I'm really really in a rush I might force myself to drink some instant.

I like drinking coffee because I like it. I don't need the caffeine but it feels like. I'm a fan of Costa. I won't spend much on it and only buy Coffees at cafes as a treat. Otherwise I just have instant. I'm a huge fan of Mochas though TT_TT

Quote:(08-06-2016, 06:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Otherwise I just have instant

Instant coffee makes me die a little bit whenever I drink it. For lack of a better word, it's just wrong.

Quote:(08-06-2016, 06:39 PM)Ao⁨ Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2016, 06:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Otherwise I just have instant

Instant coffee makes me die a little bit whenever I drink it. For lack of a better word, it's just wrong.

Well, when you're poor as fuck it's your only option. I don't have a coffee machine or even a cafeteria. You can still buy really nice instant.