Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 710 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Comedy anime making laugh

Try watching Good Luck Girl, it's a good anime and fun to watch.

Quote:(07-27-2021, 06:54 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-27-2021, 05:45 PM)msch0ft Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For me it was Eromanga Sensei, One Punch Man, No Game No Life and Fate Prisma Illya. I never expected anything good from those, especially Eromanga Sensei, but I ended up enjoying them a lot.

How was Prisma Illya? I've seen all the other Fate spin-offs, but I'm not really much of a lolicon.

It has lots of fanservice, but it is more frequent on special episodes. Otherwise, the show delivers some great jokes (if you are into fate), and then eventually gets a lot more serious. I stopped watching since I realized I needed to read hollow ataraxia to get the most out of it, but I am going to pick it back up once I finish.

Don't Toy with Me Miss Nagatoro.

It is my favourite.
Co-incidentally it is an anime revolving around me and my wife pompompurin.

I rarely watch comedy anime. But there were a couple of times. Check out "The Devil's Handyman." It made me laugh.

I have currently been watching KonoSuba, and I am finding it very funny, as well as cute.

Gintama has the best comedy and very good drama, the most complete anime i've watched

Saiki Kusuo, isekai ojisan, konosuba, mashle (actual season), Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru (actual seaon), some anime like otome game are fun too
spy x familly

Cromartie High School
is too hilarious for me