Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 954 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Could not open settings generic class cache for settings file '

I reinstalled my android studio since the sdk was not found and so on. After re installing java jdk and android studio , everything worked well until I got an error saying 'Could not initialize class org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper' which I solved by changing the Gradle version. And now the error is 'Type 'FlutterTask' property 'assets' is missing an input or output annotation.'

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Could not open settings generic class cache for settings file 'C:\Users\loran\ASProjects\xylophone-flutter\android\settings.gradle' (C:\Users\loran\.gradle\caches\6.8.2\scripts\4mawlyb2l5e9tefyvnpxva1kg).
> BUG! exception in phase 'semantic analysis' in source unit '_BuildScript_' Unsupported class file major version 60

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at

[To see links please register here]

BUILD FAILED in 46s
Exception: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1

I also had this problem So I did install java 8
You might have Java 13 So install Java 8

mainly you have jdk16 i tried to install java 8 and set env to java 8 it worked for me

Java JDK 16 is the one that seems to lead to this issue try downgrading by downloading a lower version of JDK preferable JDK 8 or 11

To future individuals who will run to this error. Here is the link to download the JDK enjoy your coding experience don't forget to change the path too.

Try installing the latest Gradle package gradle-7.1.1, if you are using Java JDK 16 installed. To do this open android/gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.properties file and under distribution url, update the gradle version to 7.1.1 (or the latest). After that, inside your Flutter project directory, run the following command in the terminal:

````
cd android && ./gradlew
````

If this error occurs, this might because you have installed the latest JDK such as JDK 16. You download and install JDK 8 and uninstall JDK 16. Then restart the desktop/laptop and try launch and run flutter run again. It should be working fine.

I removed the JAVA_HOME path to the JAVA download and changed JAVA_HOME path to the following:

C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre

I am now coding

In my case, on Windows 10, my JAVA_HOME was set to `JAVA SE 16 C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-16` and when I looked at the `release file in java jre in android studio, C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre\release, I found that the the JAVA_VERSION WAS "11.0.10" (java 11) for short`. So I `changed the java installation on my PC to Java 11`, update *JAVA_HOME* in my environment variables to point to the new java (C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.12) and `restarted android studio`, Then everything worked.

You can get your java 11 from here.

. Change 11 to 8, 16 etc to get the download link for the java version you need.

Try to disable AVAST, check system vatiables path for JDK and SDK, clear cache with yarn.

The problem has to do with having Java 13 or 16 installed on your computer. The current version of Flutter does not work with Java 13 and 16. Just uninstall either of these that you may have installed and installed Java 8 or Java 11. Restart your computer to effect the update. Everything should be fine afterwards