Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 802 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Cracking Steam [Tutorial]

I am not a hacker :sad: .... and this is not my creation either..........but still its cool so i wanted to share it...........

Steam cracker --
what is steam ?
answer - learn from here

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

if posting links is against the rules i am sorry... :sad:

what does it do?
answer - makes u poor

wht happens if u only have an steam account and no real steam games..
answer - nothing

then what sahll i do?
answer - continue reading

:biggrin: ............now follow the steps

1.download the steam client form the given site..and install it....it will take some time(i know all of you are familiar with steam).....
2.create an account..
3.download this file

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

4.this is the only crack that seems to work now.........the others including one called pacsteam or something is stupid.......so after downloading extract it and double click on the .exe file.....click on apply patch......and navigate to ur steam folder(where u have installed it)......then finally u'll see in the steam folder that there is a file called steam.dll click on it and click on open (remeber to do quit steam before u do this step)..it should show successfuly patched...if not then ur steam is not closed or u will have to repeat it again......
5.log in u'll see 1000s of games in option....just click on one of the games and click install.......it should work fine....... :smile:

i have written this whole thing although softwares not mine
credit goes to -
Diviton
MaddoxX
Eddy-K

i know hell number of people will say this is a stupid thing and not good enough for a hack site :mad: dont reply then........... i dont care :'(

steam servers are currently busy solution :

source :

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:Steam Servers Are Currently Unavailable or Too Busy
Question

I receive the message The Steam Servers are currently unavailable. Please try again later. or The Steam Servers are too busy while using Steam - what should I do?
Answer
Change your Download Region

Try changing your Download Region to see if it affects the issue:
On Windows
1.Start Steam
2.Go to Steam > Settings > Downloads tab
3.Under Download region, select a different but relatively close region.
4.Try launching or installing the game once more
On Mac
1.Start Steam
2.Click on Steam > Preferences > Downloads tab
3.Under Download region, select a different but relatively close region.
4.Try launching or installing the game once more

Renaming ClientRegistry.blob

It's possible you may be receiving this message if Steam isn't properly configured or if configuration files are missing.

Renaming the ClientRegistry.blob will cause Steam to re-download fresh copies of required configuration files, which can solve a large number of issues.
On Windows

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

On Mac

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Connection Issues
Note:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Many Steam issues can be caused by a firewall, anti-virus, or a problem with your router or internet connection.

Please use the Troubleshooting Network Connectivity guide to ensure that your network is properly configured for use with Steam.

Steam Network Outage

If the Steam Network is experiencing a large amount of traffic or if the network is temporarily off-line, you may not be able to use Steam immediately. Please follow the link below to check the Steam Network Status page:
Steam Network Status

Recent purchase not recognized yet

If you experience this error while trying to install or register a game, log out of Steam and log back in to determine whether or not your purchase was successfully processed:
Right click the Steam icon
Select the Settings option, then Log in as a different user...

After Steam restarts you will be prompted for your username and password. After logging in you should be able to download and/or install the games.

Empire: Total War

If you are receiving this error when attempting to install or launch this game, it may be a result of activating an extra content key (Additional units, etc) without activating the primary key for this game. Please make sure you have activated the CD Key found on the back cover of the game manual.

Wait, so this will actually let you get games without paying?

Anybody can prove?

If it really works then: WOW

I will check tomorrow :smile:

hehe you can make some nice bucks by selling the acc then right?

yeah it does :biggrin:..............check it urself i dont post any virus.............

uhm no....................u cant this games will disappear the second u reinstall ur steam file...........but if u crack it again games will come back..............the thing u can do is sell this steam crack..............best u do is try this on a different account which has no games installed beforehand................

no prob :biggrin:..............

Quote: (01-16-2011, 04:46 PM)Unregistered Wrote:

Quote: (01-16-2011, 04:44 PM)shadow hunter Wrote:

uhm no....................u cant this games will disappear the second u reinstall ur steam file...........but if u crack it again games will come back..............the thing u can do is sell this steam crack..............best u do is try this on a different account which has no games installed beforehand................

whats with the ......?

its better not ot take any risk......cause when its cracking the dll file.the probablity is it may remove the already installed games and will give u the option to install again....

Sounds good, I'm trying To check it ASAP. Thanks for sharing it with us friend :smile:

@edit:
I don't want to suprise You, but this is really working! OMFG

Yes... But You can sell it that way: say everyone, that You can magically ''hack'' their steam account, to get all games. Take 20$ for it, then say to open Your RAT server. Next is replacing original .dll with cracked one. Done! You've just earned 20$ + victim

I don't infect people that pay meh

lol......ha ha ha.......... :biggrin:......anyway there might be a problem you guys may encounter but it is steam's own problem............