Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 377 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Crypto Loan hack

With the end of this year coming up, I decided it was time to make a lot of money. Let's cut the bullshit and get the facts straight

I found a vulnerable site which deals with cryptocurrencies (if you don't understand what this is read: Defi-flash loans) The essence of vulnerability: To check the solvency of the client company asks to have only 17% of the loan amount, I think everyone understands what I mean ...

Identity verification takes up to 14 hours, then you need to apply for a loan it takes about 1 - 5 hours

If you pick up quality documents + blockchain wallet with a history of transactions - the loan can be obtained in 24 hours. Oh yes I forgot - you get the loan to a blockchain wallet, you can create a new one and make a couple of transactions there ....

All the details of the process I will explain in private
My TG: @

[To see links please register here]

my website:

Quote:(12-08-2021, 01:28 AM)ExpertCODE911 Wrote:

With the end of this year coming up, I decided it was time to make a lot of money. Let's cut the bullshit and get the facts straight

I found a vulnerable site which deals with cryptocurrencies (if you don't understand what this is read: Defi-flash loans) The essence of vulnerability: To check the solvency of the client company asks to have only 17% of the loan amount, I think everyone understands what I mean ...

Identity verification takes up to 14 hours, then you need to apply for a loan it takes about 1 - 5 hours

If you pick up quality documents + blockchain wallet with a history of transactions - the loan can be obtained in 24 hours. Oh yes I forgot - you get the loan to a blockchain wallet, you can create a new one and make a couple of transactions there ....

my website:

Interesting.

Side note: I checked out your website and it looks amazing. Just inspired me to make a website for my own personal portfolio.
Great work.

EDIT: Still on it lol, checking out some of your links in pentest/programming and it seems some of them don't work..

I was really wanting to read 'Cartel // A Large-Scale Simulation of Pentest in Cities'

I actually want to read a lot of them. Lol

Actual: We need people to work on the topic of crypto loans, high profit!
TG @

Quote:(02-03-2022, 03:39 AM)ExpertCODE911 Wrote:

Actual: We need people to work on the topic of crypto loans, high profit!
TG @

your website is cool. Do you have the source code? much appreciated.

I want to let you know that I lost access to my Telegram account - now please write here @EnergDev

Actual - contacts for all communications are listed above!

new channel !!

Anyone that can vouch for this?

Quote:(12-08-2021, 01:28 AM)ExpertCODE911 Wrote:

my website:

Can you elaborate please?