Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 734 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners - Trailer (Semi-NSFW)

A new trailer has been released for Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. This anime is based on the Cyberpunk universe.

Very upbeat, but reminds me of the

[To see links please register here]

Watanabe did awhile back. The anime will be coming to Netflix.

Anime has gotten great reviews so far. Definitely worth a watch.

Quote:(09-26-2022, 04:39 AM)Oni Wrote:

Anime has gotten great reviews so far. Definitely worth a watch.
Excellent rating from 18k users on

cyberpunk anime looks soo cool

Would recommend to anyone (even if they didn't enjoy the game). Asides from the tacky overuse of terminology/slang, it's a great show. You can tell when they made Edgerunners they were interested in the lore and paid proper respects. Arasaka, Militech, augmentations, and all of the typical entities are in place. Characters like Rogue, Wakako, and Adam Smasher make an appearance. It does feel like the same universe.

Currently watching through this on Netflix. I like it agreeing with Oni, they overuse the weird slang a lot but the action sequences / plot is good so far.

Honestly, I wish some aspects of the anime were added into the game.

Sounds like a stellar show. I really want to see it. It does also peak my interest in the game again.

P.S. That NSFW warning for the trailer is no joke xD

Unreal show, had a great time watching it. Studio Trigger did a phenomenal job, even if you didn't like the game or had very little interest to begin with it's worth a watch.

Quote:(10-12-2022, 09:09 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

P.S. That NSFW warning for the trailer is no joke xD

Depending on where you work, I guess.

An actual spoiler, but...

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.