Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 655 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
DDos attack

if anyone can pls explaing me DDOs attack...i mean how to do it :smile:
only for education

or a lot of friends and an IRC server, but the botnet is a thousand times better.

You need a BotNet. Then we can talk.

wow fast respones ty..@FunKx im right now on win7 im downloading backtrack5 so ill install it later(BotNet 1.)...can we continue?
edit:downloading BotNet packet on win

Quote:(06-28-2011, 06:21 PM)intimos Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-28-2011, 06:06 PM)-HeX- Wrote:

can u recommend me someone to help me with DDos attack?

LISTEN...I can tell you how this stuff works.
A botnet is a collection of compromised computers, termed bots, that are used for malicious purposes. A computer becomes a bot when it runs a file, typically from a drive-by download, that has bot software embedded in it. Botnets are controlled en masse via protocols such as IRC and http

NOW..
you have to know that you have a differents types of attacks...
Denial-of-service attacks where multiple systems autonomously access a single Internet system or service in a way that appears legitimate, but much more frequently than normal use and cause the system to become busy.
Adware exists to advertise some commercial entity actively and without the user's permission or awareness, for example by replacing banner ads on web pages with those of another content provider.
Spyware is software which sends information to its creators about a user's activities – typically passwords, credit card numbers and other information that can be sold on the black market. Compromised machines that are located within a corporate network can be worth more to the bot herder, as they can often gain access to confidential information held within that company. There have been several targeted attacks on large corporations with the aim of stealing sensitive information, one such example is the Aurora botnet.[14]
E-mail spam are e-mail messages disguised as messages from people, but are either advertising, annoying, or malicious in nature.
Click fraud is the user's computer visiting websites without the user's awareness to create false web traffic for the purpose of personal or commercial gain.
Access number replacements are where the botnet operator replaces the access numbers of a group of dial-up bots to that of a victim's phone number. Given enough bots partake in this attack, the victim is consistently bombarded with phone calls attempting to connect to the internet. Having very little to defend against this attack, most are forced into changing their phone numbers (land line, cell phone, etc.).
Fast flux is a DNS technique used by botnets to hide phishing and malware delivery sites behind an ever-changing network of compromised hosts acting as proxies.

learn from

good luck :smile:

ill read it...ty man!

Making BotNet is hell of a work and spreading it...even harder. Not so easy. And I am not the guy to ask. Sorry

Quote:(06-28-2011, 06:06 PM)-HeX- Wrote:

LISTEN...I can tell you how this stuff works.
A botnet is a collection of compromised computers, termed bots, that are used for malicious purposes. A computer becomes a bot when it runs a file, typically from a drive-by download, that has bot software embedded in it. Botnets are controlled en masse via protocols such as IRC and http

NOW..
you have to know that you have a differents types of attacks...
Denial-of-service attacks where multiple systems autonomously access a single Internet system or service in a way that appears legitimate, but much more frequently than normal use and cause the system to become busy.
Adware exists to advertise some commercial entity actively and without the user's permission or awareness, for example by replacing banner ads on web pages with those of another content provider.
Spyware is software which sends information to its creators about a user's activities – typically passwords, credit card numbers and other information that can be sold on the black market. Compromised machines that are located within a corporate network can be worth more to the bot herder, as they can often gain access to confidential information held within that company. There have been several targeted attacks on large corporations with the aim of stealing sensitive information, one such example is the Aurora botnet.[14]
E-mail spam are e-mail messages disguised as messages from people, but are either advertising, annoying, or malicious in nature.
Click fraud is the user's computer visiting websites without the user's awareness to create false web traffic for the purpose of personal or commercial gain.
Access number replacements are where the botnet operator replaces the access numbers of a group of dial-up bots to that of a victim's phone number. Given enough bots partake in this attack, the victim is consistently bombarded with phone calls attempting to connect to the internet. Having very little to defend against this attack, most are forced into changing their phone numbers (land line, cell phone, etc.).
Fast flux is a DNS technique used by botnets to hide phishing and malware delivery sites behind an ever-changing network of compromised hosts acting as proxies.

learn from

good luck

You don't need a botnet for a DDoS. A multitude of shells and a booter that can use them all works just as good. However, then you either need to: Buy shells, buy a booter, hack servers and upload shells yourself, or find shells.
If you are looking to take down small to medium sized websites, look into slowloris as a DoS tool. You can take down websites with a home connection (inb4 people saying lolno, when they don't understand how slowloris works). However, if you are trying to boot a person offline, you should jsut buy a $5/month vps with unlimited bandwidth like the ones at thrustvps.net and upload a DoS tool to it that uses UDP or TCP.

Quote:(06-29-2011, 10:45 AM)Beast Wrote:

You don't need a botnet for a DDoS. A multitude of shells and a booter that can use them all works just as good. However, then you either need to: Buy shells, buy a booter, hack servers and upload shells yourself, or find shells.
If you are looking to take down small to medium sized websites, look into slowloris as a DoS tool. You can take down websites with a home connection (inb4 people saying lolno, when they don't understand how slowloris works). However, if you are trying to boot a person offline, you should jsut buy a $5/month vps with unlimited bandwidth like the ones at thrustvps.net and upload a DoS tool to it that uses UDP or TCP.

thanks for info