Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 435 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Desktop thread (v4)

Quote:(10-02-2017, 05:07 AM)Ender Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Anyways... Here's my phone's current look:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

The clean look of it turns me on.
Then I see the wall paper and get turned off tho

Quote:(10-02-2017, 05:37 AM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-02-2017, 05:07 AM)Ender Wrote:

Anyways... Here's my phone's current look:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

The clean look of it turns me on.
Then I see the wall paper and get turned off tho

Perhaps one of my older looks, such as this, is more to your taste?

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

And, I'm back... This time with my laptop's current look:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(10-02-2017, 04:47 AM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (10-01-2017, 06:28 PM)S3xySmurf Wrote:

Quote: (10-01-2017, 02:03 PM)mothered Wrote:

Yours looks very appealing.

Mine's pretty bland. This Is the lappy I'm currently working with:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I use resource theme changer alongside desktopinfo to achieve this look, the theme is called flux, I never did like the original Windows looks or even the standard Linux looks to be honest.

Here is the theme I'm using

There is no standard Linux look, as there are thousands of distros. The closest thing to one would be a boring tty console.

I'll post my laptop soon. I'm not satisfies with my desktop computer's look yet, but I'll post that when I am finished tweaking it. (Void Linux is very nice)

What I meant is the default look with no customization since Linux itself has so many more features in regards to GUI customization hidden away in its code, some of the default themes to me just seem bland until you put the work in and have a sexy GUI.

None of your pics are working !

Quote:(10-02-2017, 04:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-01-2017, 07:22 PM)Altair Wrote:

Here is my clean(!) desktop:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Oh goodness, not that It's messy or disorganized, but locating the desktop Items (for me anyway) would be a task In Itself.

Quote:(10-01-2017, 06:28 PM)S3xySmurf Wrote:

I use resource theme changer alongside desktopinfo to achieve this look, the theme is called flux, I never did like the original Windows looks or even the standard Linux looks to be honest.

Here is the theme I'm using

Thanks. I appreciate the Info, In particular the theme.

I too, dislike the default Windows appearance. My Image above Is what my Predator lappies come with (OEM). When time permits, I'll mess around with a few customizations. I have 6 Predators to deal with- all carbon copies and given they're dedicated to their own tasks, for Identifiable purposes, I need to differentiate each one. So that'll be fun applying a somewhat different look to all.

Having six laptops to mess with sounds like fun, giving each one a unique look for it's dedicated tasks especially

Quote:(10-02-2017, 09:44 AM)S3xySmurf Wrote:

Having six laptops to mess with sounds like fun, giving each one a unique look for it's dedicated tasks especially

Yes, I'm done with my old systems. They're stashed In my wardrobe probably never to be fired up again. There's no way I'll ever go back to SATA (mechanical) HDDs, the crappy Core I5 and 4GB of ram.

Now that I'm running a minimum of 16GB of ram (2 systems have 32GB), the 7th Gen Quad Core CPU, SSDs and the GTX1070, I don't know how I put up with my old systems for so long. A cold boot literally takes 10 seconds- with all applications, services etc loaded and ready to go.

Back on topic, can't wait to try the theme you've mentioned and other customizations.

I'm trying out a cleaner look.
[Image: ecyjm6.png]

Quote:(10-02-2017, 03:24 PM)Ender Wrote:

Most SSDs are SATA, which is just the connection technology.
Has Microsoft improved their boot times yet? MacOS boots up in 7 seconds or less on 8gb of RAM and an i5; Linux takes even less time, as little as 1-2 seconds depending on the distro.

Hence I mentioned:
Quote:SATA (mechanical) HDDs

Windows 10 Is a quicker boot time, but If you're running mediocre specs, you won't notice much difference. With my aforementioned current specs, they all work hand-In-hand and play a major role In overall performance and stability. No more lags, latency, response time Issues, nothing of the sort. I've yet to have the need to perform a reboot due to loss of functionality or a system freeze.

Quote:(10-02-2017, 02:27 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-02-2017, 09:44 AM)S3xySmurf Wrote:

Now that I'm running a minimum of 16GB of ram (2 systems have 32GB), the 7th Gen Quad Core CPU, SSDs and the GTX1070, I don't know how I put up with my old systems for so long. A cold boot literally takes 10 seconds- with all applications, services etc loaded and ready to go.

Most SSDs are SATA, which is just the connection technology.
Has Microsoft improved their boot times yet? MacOS boots up in 7 seconds or less on 8gb of RAM and an i5; Linux takes even less time, as little as 1-2 seconds depending on the distro.

SSD's are too expensive to be justified as anything more than a boot drive; and since I almost never power off my tower, its not needed. They are great in laptops though.