Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 435 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Desktop thread (v4)

My specs:
CPU: i5-6600K @ 3.50GHz
RAM: 16.0GB DDR4 3000Mhz
GPU: GTX 1070 8GB Gaming X

I run on two standard 7200RPM 2TB Hard drives with an SSD (Which is currently not used) I'm thinking about switching out the 1st Hard drive for the SSD but I'm very lazy and unwilling to do so at the moment, but to be honest my boot time is around a minute and I rarely reboot my system anyway.

Quote:(10-02-2017, 04:46 PM)S3xySmurf Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

My specs:

I run on two standard 7200RPM 2TB Hard drives with an SSD (Which is currently not used) I'm thinking about switching out the 1st Hard drive for the SSD but I'm very lazy and unwilling to do so at the moment, but to be honest my boot time is around a minute and I rarely reboot my system anyway.

If you never reboot then that should be alright. I only opted for SSD due to rebooting my machine or powering it on etc. But decent specs!

Quote:(10-02-2017, 04:46 PM)S3xySmurf Wrote:

My specs:

SSDs are well worth it.

Mines pretty shit, need to spice it up more with programs. x

[Image: 7FHi90O.png]

Quote:(10-06-2017, 07:09 AM)Indica-SL Wrote:

Mines pretty shit, need to spice it up more with programs. x

I actually like the look, It's clean and simple.

Quote:(10-02-2017, 07:05 PM)Bloody Eye Wrote:

SSDs are well worth it.

From the moment I upgraded my network (all running SSDs), I often wonder how I put up with mechanical HDDs.

My old systems are now used for testing purposes.

[Image: KQKIiMr.png]

@"Pikami", the cleanest desktop I've seen In a while. I'm pretty organized, but you win hands down.

Nice to see you have PowerShell readily available.

Quote:(10-13-2017, 04:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

@"Pikami", the cleanest desktop I've seen In a while. I'm pretty organized, but you win hands down.
I love having a clean desktop, I can't put it in words, but when I sit down in front of a computer with a desktop filled whit icons I get demotivated and my productivity drops, I also keep my IRL workspace as clean as possible because it's easier to concentrate (for me at least)

I only use powershell for mass file renaming and a couple of easy automation scrips (which I wrote thanks to Google and StackOverflow) I'm actually terrible on powershell without google.

Quote:(10-13-2017, 06:03 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Quote: (10-13-2017, 04:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

I love having a clean desktop, I can't put it in words, but when I sit down in front of a computer with a desktop filled whit icons I get demotivated and my productivity drops, I also keep my IRL workspace as clean as possible because it's easier to concentrate (for me at least)

I only use powershell for mass file renaming and a couple of easy automation scrips (which I wrote thanks to Google and StackOverflow) I'm actually terrible on powershell without google.

In terms of keeping things organized, I'm very similar to yourself, Inclusive of IRL.

With my computing, I literally have terabytes of data stored on my externals and everything Is categorized/grouped systematically with custom Icons denoting their usage. This way, I know exactly where a given file Is located. Nice to read you put Stack Overflow to good use. I must say, It contains some very handy resources.