Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 736 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Deviation's 1st Official Recruitment

Deviation Recruitment
Recruitment for the official group Deviation.

Usergroup Information
We are the webmasters and/or coding fanatics of Discussion Zone. We'll teach you different types of tutorials from setting up MyBB to making your own theme or script. Our subforum is growing with unique tutorials by the Deviation team and we want to share them with you!

Userbar
[Image: Deviation.png]

Username Style
+Dev.Username

Forum Icon
Still to come.

Deviation's Requirements
You must be motivated in your field(s) of choice.
You must not have a negative reputation count.
You must have no open scam reports.
You must post at least 10 posts a week in the Deviation subforum.

Deviation App

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

Private message either me, or Blue for queries or questions.

Good luck, and remember to be creative and innovative in your application.

This is Deviation's first official recruitment, we hope for it to be a success and recruit some new members.
Good-luck with your applications, guys. Our student program will be posted tomorrow for those who want to learn.

Name: Phantom
Webmaster/Coding: Shit, you expect me to do that? You know my specialties
Examples of Work: You have seen.
Current Projects (if any): None.
Why should we accept you?: Because, I am a legend! and your bf.
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: Yes I will, 10+ per week.

(sorry for my shit app, you already know most about about me.)

Name: Jason Smith
Webmaster/Coding: Webmaster
Examples of Work: I was a MyBB forum owner.
Current Projects (if any): I own a personal website but I wouldn't really consider it much of a project.
Why should we accept you?: 'Cause I'm Uzi.
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: Absolutely not.

Name: Skizzy
Webmaster/Coding: Webmaster and Some Coding
Examples of Work: will update l8er
Current Projects (if any): online antivirus scanner
Why should we accept you?: don't care
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: most likely

Name:
Reaper

Webmaster/Coding:
Webmaster, however I am in the stages of coding and hope to have learned the basics in around 2-3 weeks. Then I will learn more advanced.

Examples of Work:
I've owned many sites, with many different forum software. including Mybb, IPB, and vBulletin. In my opinion Mybb being the best, and vbulletin being the worst.

Current Projects (if any):
None as of now, I haven't really thought of any yet. I may make another website in the future with just HTML as I'm learning coding from a friend of mine.

Why should we accept you?:
You should accept me into Deviation because I will make a great addition. I already have posted many tutorials and this will make me do more. I will do things that Blue is currently doing. I will do FREE services for helping/setting up websites. Once I learn coding I will set up a custom HTML source for a price. I will do anything I can to stay in Deviation. This seems like a great group. If i get accepted I will try my best to not let you down.

Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?:
Of course I will, I will do anything to stay in the group.

This is a amazing group, it wont be easy to be accepted. I would also love to see people do more out of their applications.

Please be more serious and take more time & effort in your app's.

Thank-you.

Name: Brandon
Webmaster/Coding: Coding: Java
Examples of Work:
  • [To see links please register here]

- Program used to spam basically anything.

- Program made to check to see if desired username is available (Made to prove a point, could make it 100x better.)

- Skype Resolving Site.

- Used to build a LLS/Keylogger

Current Projects (if any): Non currently, No ideas on what to make.
Why should we accept you?: I fit into the requirements, I am experienced in Java and could help anyone that wanted to learn Java. As I am only an intermediate myself, I am learning everyday as I code new things.
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: Of course.

Name: Greed
Webmaster/Coding: Coding
Examples of Work: Andoird Hacking, I get free stuff, from cracking to value editing I love how to pentest and engineer the applications I'm working on.
Current Projects (if any): None
Why should we accept you?: I have a lot of accounts in some multiplayer games that I can giveaway, or maybe post tutorials in the sub section for everyone to see.
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: Yes