Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 731 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Does anyone know a good, free host?

2019 Update: For everyone who is posting now, I have already bought a premium host a long time ago.

Amazon AWS will give you a year free of their most bottom tier EC2 server:

[To see links please register here]

Probably the best thing you'll be able to get for free by far.

Mayyyybe x10hosting, but I don't know if they'd allow those kind of bot scripts, if it would put stress on their servers.

Quote:(11-17-2016, 08:32 PM)Dyme Wrote:

Amazon AWS will give you a year free of their most bottom tier EC2 server:

Probably the best thing you'll be able to get for free by far.

Do you know any host that does not require a credit card and identity stuff.

Quote:(11-17-2016, 08:46 PM)Satan Wrote:

Mayyyybe x10hosting, but I don't know if they'd allow those kind of bot scripts, if it would put stress on their servers.

I don't run my bot on their webhost.
All I need to do is let my bot add something to a mysql database.

I would just use Hostinger and make an API for the bot using PHP.
You would save time by not searching for new stuff, but using what you have at your disposal.

I'd recommend using c9. They provide MySQL (and postgres, if that's more your jam), PHP, Rails, Node.JS, and pretty much any other framework and language you'll ever need pre-installed. The hosting is fast and reliable, and the IDE itself is quite nice.

I'd recommend one, except I don't recommend free hosts. You generally get what you pay for.

Have you tried 000webhost? Not sure if it's the same like Hostinger.

Quote:(11-17-2016, 08:46 PM)Satan Wrote:

I would recommend x10 hosting too!

You can also give this a shot:

Given It's free, you have nothing to lose and should It suffice, everything to gain.