Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 346 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
EVE Online

how is the performance?

i have been looking into this game for quite some time but never heard enough about to go and play it.

also whats the player base like?(empty, small amount, enough to find fights ez, so much you will always find someone else.) < options

and whats the game play like? is it like brutal space ship battles or like war frame where you cant even fly your space ship?

Quote:(04-04-2017, 08:52 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-04-2017, 08:27 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2017, 08:26 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

This game looks interesting and have seen you playing it a lot. Might try this out later this day.

I wonder if his EVE has been left logged in a lot lately, because discord says he's playing it even when he's asleep xD

That happens with Runescape too, I'm normally on the menu (or docked). People probably think I'm playing games all day. :sad:

That's true! It's like that when you're class too. I'm like "I bet he wishes he was playing EVE right now" xD

Quote:(04-07-2017, 04:40 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2017, 08:52 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2017, 08:27 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I wonder if his EVE has been left logged in a lot lately, because discord says he's playing it even when he's asleep xD

That happens with Runescape too, I'm normally on the menu (or docked). People probably think I'm playing games all day. :sad:

That's true! It's like that when you're class too. I'm like "I bet he wishes he was playing EVE right now" xD
Yes, Oni is always playing Eve. I can see from Discord.

Quote:(04-07-2017, 01:48 AM)Eclip$e Wrote:

how is the performance?

i have been looking into this game for quite some time but never heard enough about to go and play it.

also whats the player base like?(empty, small amount, enough to find fights ez, so much you will always find someone else.) < options

and whats the game play like? is it like brutal space ship battles or like war frame where you cant even fly your space ship?

Player base is medium size, but super dedicated. You'd need to look to find a corporation or people to group with, but if you look in the right places there are people that will help. Some people are scumbags and CCP allows scamming and whatnot. As for gameplay, basically brutal spaceship battles, although the controls are probably different from what you imagine (if you haven't seen them). I've seen people lose $1000+ in ships. Can be highly competitive and entertaining.

Quote:(04-07-2017, 04:42 AM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2017, 04:40 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2017, 08:52 PM)Oni Wrote:

I tend to leave Runescape or EVE running.

Quote:(04-07-2017, 06:39 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2017, 01:48 AM)Eclip$e Wrote:

how is the performance?

Player base is medium size, but super dedicated. You'd need to look to find a corporation or people to group with, but if you look in the right places there are people that will help. Some people are scumbags and CCP allows scamming and whatnot. As for gameplay, basically brutal spaceship battles, although the controls are probably different from what you imagine (if you haven't seen them). I've seen people lose $1000+ in ships. Can be highly competitive and entertaining.

Quote: (04-07-2017, 04:40 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

If you by a membership do you also have to pay for a ship or can you farm enough off what you get at the start to buy a ship?

Quote:(04-07-2017, 01:43 PM)Eclip$e Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2017, 06:39 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2017, 01:48 AM)Eclip$e Wrote:

how is the performance?

If you by a membership do you also have to pay for a ship or can you farm enough off what you get at the start to buy a ship?

They give you a ship to start with and there's a tutorial. You work your way up like I did, unless you choose to supplement your ISK with Plex. You'll still need the proper skills to fly any decent ship. If someone refers you, you can also get a free skill point injector for 250k (I can do this). I'd be happy to send you a bit of ISK as well, if you do want to try it out.

Quote:(04-07-2017, 05:34 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2017, 01:43 PM)Eclip$e Wrote:

They give you a ship to start with and there's a tutorial. You work your way up like I did, unless you choose to supplement your ISK with Plex. You'll still need the proper skills to fly any decent ship. If someone refers you, you can also get a free skill point injector for 250k (I can do this). I'd be happy to send you a bit of ISK as well, if you do want to try it out.

Actually, I like that you can be skilling while you're not even logged in, which makes those skill injectors especially helpful.

Quote:(04-07-2017, 05:34 PM)Oni Wrote:

Ill def try it out very soon.
I would get it right now but my sub would goto waste due to me being so busy, but ill make sure to hit you up when i get it.

Quote:(04-07-2017, 06:49 PM)Eclip$e Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2017, 05:34 PM)Oni Wrote:

Ill def try it out very soon.
I would get it right now but my sub would goto waste due to me being so busy, but ill make sure to hit you up when i get it.

I wouldn't even recommend paying for membership the first month. If you do decide to play, send me your email via PM.

What is this game about it looks interesting?