Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 841 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Epsilon RAT v1.1

So, I've finished the new version after some days of figuring out some stuff and working, I've fixed some graphical bugs and added a new feature.

Has so far:
Remote Desktop
Remote File Manager
Keylogger
Some fun functions :smile:
MsgBox Sender.

Needs:
Webcam capture.

Screenshot:
[Image: Epsilon_RAT_v1_1_screenshot.jpg]

Download Link Here:

[To see links please register here]

I've been thinking about putting a central CPanel when you double-click on the user. Whaddaya think?

Not bad at all, what method do you use for keylogging?
a hook or GetAsyncKey?

Quote:(04-22-2014, 09:23 PM)xornull Wrote:

Not bad at all, what method do you use for keylogging?
a hook or GetAsyncKey?

GetAsyncKey.

Quote:(04-23-2014, 12:06 AM)IncubusSoftware Wrote:

GetAsyncKey.

a good start.. but i suggest going for a keyboard hook because

A. It will never miss keys unlike GetAsyncKeyState , because it will stop all keyboard activity until you've returned the callback function. (usually less then <0.1ms)
B. It will use much less of the CPU, and if you code the function that is called each time the user clicks a key to be small it will take pretty much nothing.
C. It will capture messages being sent from other windows, so even a virtual keyboard will not
counter it, I don't think GetAsyncKeyState can defend against this.

but the best way to log keystrokes is to use a device driver which can only be made in C/C++,
It will be hard to track down plus it will have full control of the system. (this is very difficult to code however)

You're bad and you'll always be bad. Begone.
Crypt this six ways to Sunday and send me an exe of it. I will run it and it will fail to do anything at all on my machine.

Submitted to VirusTotal and directly to Panda, Comodo and Anubis.
Already detected by System Center Endpoint Protection, which made it difficult to even submit to VT.

Ralph Mortimer

Quote:(04-23-2014, 04:42 PM)IncubusSoftware Wrote:

>ralph mortimer

That's not my name, that's just the guy I got my computer off of.

>Submitted to websites where it will totally get detected

Fucking idiot. Are you trying to make yourself look like a fucking retard? No real hacker uses those sites.

The point is that it's going to be in malware databases now.

Quote:(04-23-2014, 03:56 PM)Reiko Wrote:

You're bad and you'll always be bad. Begone.
Crypt this six ways to Sunday and send me an exe of it. I will run it and it will fail to do anything at all on my machine.

Submitted to VirusTotal and directly to Panda, Comodo and Anubis.
Already detected by System Center Endpoint Protection, which made it difficult to even submit to VT.

Ralph Mortimer

>ralph mortimer

That's not my name, that's just the guy I got my computer off of.

>Submitted to websites where it will totally get detected

Fucking idiot. Are you trying to make yourself look like a fucking retard? No real hacker uses those sites.

Quote:(04-23-2014, 06:49 PM)IncubusSoftware Wrote:

XD.

Well it won't matter, people on HackForums will still download and use it nonetheless.

That's because people on HackForums are 12 year old children who will get arrested before their 15th birthday.

Quote:(04-24-2014, 03:19 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

That's because people on HackForums are 12 year old children who will get arrested before their 15th birthday.

Which is why I don't go to that site.