Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 545 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Everything About WiFI Cracking!

[To see links please register here]

Old guide.

It's using BackTrack and Windows 7, with no mention of WPA2/WPA3.

i do have a question about wifi okay so i got onto this one wifi and now im assuming that they blocked my device from getting onto it it works on my phone but not my laptop. is there any way that i can get the wifi back the password has not changed.

Quote:(04-08-2020, 06:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

It could be due to a number of reasons, one of which Is MAC (address) filtering to only allow trusted devices on their network, hence your device Is blocked.

any way to change it D:

Quote:(04-08-2020, 04:10 AM)NullData Wrote:

i do have a question about wifi okay so i got onto this one wifi and now im assuming that they blocked my device from getting onto it it works on my phone but not my laptop. is there any way that i can get the wifi back the password has not changed.

It could be due to a number of reasons, one of which Is MAC (address) filtering to only allow trusted devices on their network, hence your device Is blocked.

Quote:(04-08-2020, 06:21 AM)NullData Wrote:

Quote: (04-08-2020, 06:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

any way to change it D:

You can't "change" your MAC address (It's hard-coded Into the network card), but rather "spoof" It on an operating system level.

First you need to monitor the wireless traffic (Wireshark does the job well), Identify the allowed MAC addresses and spoof yours to match one of theirs. On the Windows platform, this can be done via Device Manager by altering the network adapter's network address value.

Quote:(04-08-2020, 06:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-08-2020, 06:21 AM)NullData Wrote:

Quote: (04-08-2020, 06:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

any way to change it D:

You can't "change" your MAC address (It's hard-coded Into the network card), but rather "spoof" It on an operating system level.

First you need to monitor the wireless traffic (Wireshark does the job well), Identify the allowed MAC addresses and spoof yours to match one of theirs. On the Windows platform, this can be done via Device Manager by altering the network adapter's network address value.

Assuming @"NullData" 's blocked laptop is Windows, I can recommend a software. Of course using external software is relatively less safe than just changing via control panel, I prefer using it for its simplicity.

is a software that does it for you. I haven't provided a VirusTotal as I don't have the software at this moment, on this device, so if it is required, please remove that link above. I have used it on my other computer, and it hasn't triggered any virus scans, but still, be safe.

Quote:(04-08-2020, 07:09 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Assuming @"NullData" 's blocked laptop is Windows, I can recommend a software. Of course using external software is relatively less safe than just changing via control panel, I prefer using it for its simplicity.

is a software that does it for you.

I've been using the tool for years to date.

Here's a visual of It running on my Windows 10 OS.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(04-08-2020, 07:09 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

I prefer using it for its simplicity.

is a software that does it for you.

that got the job done for me thank you

Thanks for sharing. I also have problems with wifi on my phone. I'll try this service. I'm a person who shies away from diving into the router's settings because all these settings and terminology are too complicated for me, and I don't understand them. Some months ago I was experiencing problems with my Internet connection. I thought it was because the network was overloaded. After all, everyone stays at home in this pandemic situation. I tried to figure it out on my own, and I found it at web

. There I found all the necessary information about additional features and how to boost your router's efficiency. Recommend this source.