Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 536 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
FREE 950 Million eMail List with SMTP apllication

Quote:(12-27-2013 01:17 AM)khaperey Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

There are plenty of applications in the market and its depends on your requirement, I have over 6 years experience in Bulk Email Marketing and have administrator level of experience in PowerMTA and Interspire (IEM) and well know for all deliverability issues and to maximize the Inbox rate.

If you need help in setup your own SMTP server so I can help you in that.
Hi ,
i was looking for some free smtp , then i found your comment that you have a good experience in EM , please if you can help me where can i get free smtp and if you have any app that i can use to send emails thanks in advance

(12-26-2013, 08:42 PM)robertousto Wrote:

Hi guys,

I think, I don't have to ask if some body need it as everybody need it and ofcourse you can have it FREE.

Most of emails aredivided by category from Business emails to US consumer OPT-IN emails, Country targeted and included some SMTP application as well.

Code:

NOTE: I found some where it and would like to share it here so maybe some body get benefit of it.

Please if you like it then appreciate it so by this other people can contributegenerously too.

Thanks

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

thanks

(12-26-2013, 08:42 PM)robertousto Wrote:

Hi guys,

I think, I don't have to ask if some body need it as everybody need it and ofcourse you can have it FREE.

Most of emails aredivided by category from Business emails to US consumer OPT-IN emails, Country targeted and included some SMTP application as well.

Code:

NOTE: I found some where it and would like to share it here so maybe some body get benefit of it.

Please if you like it then appreciate it so by this other people can contributegenerously too.

yes we I want it .... Thank you so much