Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 416 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
FREE ANIME SITES!

Quote:(03-23-2019, 09:10 AM)belowteddy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

crunchyroll.com

It is a legal anime website that you need to subscribe a premium membership in order to gain access to the series. But what it guarantees you is that with anime updates initiating almost every hour, you won't miss out the latest episode. It can be accessed in most of the countries in the world.

[Image: crunchyroll.jpg]
[size=1pt]

apk online[/size]

I think my only issue with Crunchyroll is they no longer have a partnership with Funimation. They just lost a bunch of shows. It's still a good service. I use it as a free user with adblock and it works just fine. If you're not worried about getting access to new shows the second they are released, it's a worthy option.

great links to watch anime.

Don't forget

Quote:(03-31-2019, 04:51 PM)Lustris Wrote:

Don't forget

thanks for the link.

Thanks, I'll check those links

There are lot of anime sites there but my favorites are:
1 -

2 -

All is well, I like it.

is the site that i use

ie a good one as they have updates an full length hd anime n hentsi videos as well as full hd comics to read. They are trying to fix some kf themobile embeds are showing screwy currently but def a favoeite to bookmark.

thnks for details i really loved it i also watch this on youtubeits really fun....