Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 416 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
FREE ANIME SITES!

I just recently started watching through Animixplay and its been great compared to previous sites I have used, also been my main for finding older animes or movies.

Thanks a lot for these sites!

thanks for these sites very much

soap2day.video has most anime+ alot of shows and movies. It has a very low amount of ads/popups too.

awesome, thanks! great links

nice man, really thanks for links

Torrenting is also a viable option if you have a VPN and enough storage space. You won't have to worry about buffering or low quality streams that way.

[To see links please register here]

is a pretty popular site for anime torrenting. Just make sure you're using a VPN though. Torrenting is not safe without one.

is one of the only services left that I can recommend.

shinden.pl - i watch anime here

Animepahe.com is always my go to. Always has everything i want to watch in good quality and i never run into any kind of lag on it, no ads either unless my adblock is blocking them but even if that is the case they let you still watch the videos with adblock.

Quote:(05-05-2017, 07:26 PM)Shin Wrote:

Tell me if i should make more, and you're welcome.
i suggest zoro.to too