Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 304 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Farfetch Refund

Hi everyone im new here im from Holland, besides that im busy with trying get a refund from Farfetch. I’ve ordered once a moncler jacket ive paid for it just normally. I’ve bought a Gucci cap it was delivered with dpd no signature. I just simply told em my package hasn’t be delivered but the tracking said it has been delivered , I’ve done this a few times at shops like aboutyou asos zalando nike etc. They said an investigation will be started and will take 15 days. I didn’t asked them for a refund yet. Will i make any chance? Just curious what you guys think about it.

Greetzz
Typer

Quote:(02-23-2023, 05:24 PM)J23GBP Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Did DPD take any pictures of the package with your door open? If they left it outside and took a picture then there's a high chance you'll receive a refund. Investigations are normal so just wait it out and be sure to contact them once the 15 days is up.

The delivery girl just gave me the package and left instantly without any pic or signature.

A close friend of my did the exact same thing with a palm angels jacket and was successful so hopefully mine will pass to.

Did DPD take any pictures of the package with your door open? If they left it outside and took a picture then there's a high chance you'll receive a refund. Investigations are normal so just wait it out and be sure to contact them once the 15 days is up.

Quote:(02-23-2023, 05:30 PM)Typer Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2023, 05:24 PM)J23GBP Wrote:

The delivery girl just gave me the package and left instantly without any pic or signature.

A close friend of my did the exact same thing with a palm angels jacket and was successful so hopefully mine will pass to.

did it work? update pls

Quote:(02-23-2023, 05:30 PM)Typer Wrote:

Perfect DNA material.

Please reply when the 15 days have elapsed.

Quote:(02-27-2023, 04:13 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2023, 05:30 PM)Typer Wrote:

Perfect DNA material.

Would this be possible with a fresh acc no orders ?

Quote:(02-27-2023, 06:55 AM)Dazen4xx Wrote:

Would this be possible with a fresh acc no orders ?
Yes It's possible, but you'd want to play It safe.

It's always recommended to make one purchase of any value - even 3.00$ will do.

Still waiting on Farfetch to contact me. To be continued.

Quote:(02-27-2023, 04:13 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2023, 05:30 PM)Typer Wrote:

Perfect DNA material.

Just received this, 15 days are over.

Thanks for waiting while we work on your case.

We’re still on the case
We are working closely with our internal teams to ensure a thorough resolution.

As soon as we have more information we will be in touch. In the meantime, rest assured I will continue to keep you updated.

As always if you have any questions feel free to keep in touch.
Once we hear from them, we’ll be back in touch.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

I'm here for you and in case there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Shall i reply back and ask where the claim stands atm? Or just wait for the next mail?

Quote:(03-07-2023, 12:34 AM)Typer Wrote:

Just received this.....

Shall i reply back and ask where the claim stands atm? Or just wait for the next mail?
You've just received their reply, hence they've told you where your claim stands.

Wait for the next one.