Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 437 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Favorite Operating System

This laptop I'm using is installed with Windows 7 but my computer at home is Windows XP. There are programs that only runs on Windows XP especially for some old gadgets that need update, so I kept the system on XP.

I use Win7. My favorite is Linux though. So beautiful.

Quote:(04-23-2013, 02:01 AM)snowdoll487 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This laptop I'm using is installed with Windows 7 but my computer at home is Windows XP. There are programs that only runs on Windows XP especially for some old gadgets that need update, so I kept the system on XP.
Windows XP? What "old gadgets" do you use o_O?

Quote:(04-22-2013, 07:23 PM)Wonders Wrote:

What's the difference between Linux and a regular operating system such as Windows or Mac? I've been thinking of trying Linux for quite a while.
Well, Linux is free and it is open source. Mac OS X is not. You can't run OS X on you PC, you need to have Apple's computer. You can actually, but that is called: "Hackintosh" :biggrin: It's a cool name. That is the main difference. The commands in terminal are the same because they are both part of the UNIX (you should Google that). I hope that you will try Linux.

Quote:(04-23-2013, 03:02 PM)foitoi Wrote:

Well, Linux is free and it is open source. Mac OS X is not. You can't run OS X on you PC, you need to have Apple's computer. You can actually, but that is called: "Hackintosh" :biggrin: It's a cool name. That is the main difference. The commands in terminal are the same because they are both part of the UNIX (you should Google that). I hope that you will try Linux. :smile:

Sounds really promising, I will definitely consider taking a proper look at Linux.

Quote:(04-23-2013, 03:05 PM)Wonders Wrote:

Sounds really promising, I will definitely consider taking a proper look at Linux.

I would recommend you to start with something simple. You should try Ubuntu first because they have the biggest community so if you have some problems, you will be able to fix them really fast.

And you should check out Pear Linux. It looks just like OS X, but it's free and you can install it on your machine with no problems

Quote:(04-23-2013, 03:13 PM)foitoi Wrote:

I would recommend you to start with something simple. You should try Ubuntu first because they have the biggest community so if you have some problems, you will be able to fix them really fast.

And you should check out Pear Linux. It looks just like OS X, but it's free and you can install it on your machine with no problems :smile:

Alright, will do; thanks a lot for your comments

Quote:(04-23-2013, 09:48 AM)Hyphen Wrote:

Windows XP? What "old gadgets" do you use o_O?

SiriusXM Stiletto *winks*

Windows XP. It is the best.

Windows XP boots up so fast but I wish it was as elegant as Windows 7