Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 582 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Favourite Alcohol drink?

Bourbon Whiskey. Especially Maker's Mark

Whiskey + ice
jd preffered

It used to be vodka but now i just prefer a good cold beer .

Quote:(07-18-2018, 06:28 PM)Ed_Horace Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Whiskey + ice
jd preffered

Good to know that we have a jd person on the forums.

Quote:(07-18-2018, 06:28 PM)Ed_Horace Wrote:

Whiskey + ice
jd preffered

Straight whiskey? I take my hat off to you.

In my days of drinking, I enjoyed whiskey but could not handle It straight. Irrespective of brand, It did not go down well at all.
Too strong on It's own.

Quote:(07-19-2018, 05:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-18-2018, 06:28 PM)Ed_Horace Wrote:

Whiskey + ice
jd preffered

In my days of drinking, I enjoyed whiskey but could not handle It straight. Irrespective of brand, It did not go down well at all.
Too strong on It's own.

well to be fair its the only drink i can handle whiskey n rum ...if i have a vodka then m lights off ..the quantily doesnt matter ...if its beer m a drunk idiot ....dont know why but thats how its with me....n for some reason mixing nething with whiskey just feels wrong ...

Quote:(07-19-2018, 07:58 AM)Ed_Horace Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 05:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

Whiskey + ice
jd preffered

Too strong on It's own.

well to be fair its the only drink i can handle whiskey n rum ...if i have a vodka then m lights off ..the quantily doesnt matter ...if its beer m a drunk idiot ....dont know why but thats how its with me....n for some reason mixing nething with whiskey just feels wrong ...

You never mix alcohol. That's the key thing when drinking.

Quote:(07-19-2018, 07:58 AM)Ed_Horace Wrote:

Whiskey + ice
jd preffered

Too strong on It's own.

As long as you enjoy It, that's all that matters.

There's no right or wrong. It just doesn't work for me.

Quote:(07-19-2018, 08:01 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 07:58 AM)Ed_Horace Wrote:

Too strong on It's own.

i remember once upon a time i mixed half cup of jd with half cup of fuel (vodka) ...very bad choice ..like this was prob the last time i even dared mixing alcohols....did not wake up for 2 days and the 3rd day had a electrical paper

Quote:(07-19-2018, 08:01 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 07:58 AM)Ed_Horace Wrote:

Too strong on It's own.

well i did learn that late ...just about when i started working ...before that i was just cheap sprites with friends where quantity mattered over quality ....and i do think those need to be watered down ...