Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 582 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Favourite Alcohol drink?

Quote:(07-19-2018, 08:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-19-2018, 07:58 AM)Ed_Horace Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 05:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

Straight whiskey? I take my hat off to you.

In my days of drinking, I enjoyed whiskey but could not handle It straight. Irrespective of brand, It did not go down well at all.
Too strong on It's own.

well to be fair its the only drink i can handle whiskey n rum ...if i have a vodka then m lights off ..the quantily doesnt matter ...if its beer m a drunk idiot ....dont know why but thats how its with me....n for some reason mixing nething with whiskey just feels wrong ...

As long as you enjoy It, that's all that matters.

There's no right or wrong. It just doesn't work for me.

totally agree with you whatever feels right is the right way ...i mean i have no idea how i picked up that habit but it kinda works for me

Absinthe or Mead - the issue comes up though that good absinthe is usually really pricey and the mead takes forever to make.

Being in redneck country everyone has their big-brand beer of choice, at the end of the day they just all taste like water and yeast to me so I can't really get behind any of them.

Prefer a beer or a sweet American Honey! yum.

Quote:(07-19-2018, 11:37 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

Prefer a beer or a sweet American Honey! yum.

I've never heard of American Honey.

Wild Turkey comes to mind as a variant, or perhaps It's the same.

Vodka straight or vodka martini.

Vodka and OJ. Aka a screwdriver.

Been drinking abit, and sort of unrelatred but im p sure im allergic to alcohol or smth haha/ Havent gotten it checked tho

[Image: W64096A_SRAS_Web_24oz_Prod_Discript_Blk_...0x1000.jpg]

I just discovered tequila with coke and lemon. Never would have guessed that it could be good together but it tastes great.

It has to be either vodka with sprite, or whiskey with ginger ale. Both taste very good.