Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 577 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Forum Awards — Preview Pack

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:34 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you're cool with it that's fine I just assumed @12 was being an ass.

They say honesty lasts longer, but I've come to understand that people just get mad when you are being honest. (Or, assume that you are being an ass.)

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:29 PM)Nath Wrote:

They must be quite complicated to work with though? So I can see why people do pay.

These icons? (Mine or @10's as they are more or less the same.) They take roughly 20-40 seconds to make each, nothing complicated about them. Not even close.

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:36 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

There's being honest and just being disrespectful. If this is something you and BB do that's absolutely fine but from an outsiders perspective you look disrespectful.

"Disrespectful" states that I have showed a lack of respect. Which I haven't. I've stated my opinion and given alternatives to fix them, that is call constructive feedback. I've also stated something that was and/or is a fact currently. If that is disrespectful, then I have no faith in humanity anymore.

From my point of view he's disrespectful and cant take criticism himself however wants to criticize everyone else's work.

But I can take criticism? I am just not interested in nagging just for the sake of it. Hence why when people leave me a comment saying; "This is bad." and nothing else I respond with asking them to actually give a reason. If someone states something like; "This could need some drop shadow." while it already has drop shadow then I will reply stating that the tip is wrong and/or un-needed as by definition it is. (Seeing how it already is there.) If either of those imply that I cannot take criticism then again, I've lost faith in humanity.

Quote: (05-14-2016, 07:42 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

Posts like this is why we need a like button. And like Para said, if someone new saw this i'm 87% sure they'd think it was just rude disrespectful hate rather than the current term imma use of 'banter'

That is because people the past 5 years have gotten so soft, picky and defensive. Compared to your average graphical artist, critic or designer I am fairly mild in my responses. A real critic won't hold back or soften the blow, they'll hit you in the face with a brick and drive over you with a truck. The reason they do that isn't do be disrespectful for fun or to hate on the person they give it to. Its because honesty is the most efficient way to improve. If you know what you did wrong, then you have a far better chance to improve. If someone doesn't tell you what wrong, then how do you improve? Guess? Right, that is going take a few decades.

Quote: (05-14-2016, 07:35 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote: (05-14-2016, 07:34 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

They say honesty lasts longer, but I've come to understand that people just get mad when you are being honest. (Or, assume that you are being an ass.)

There's being honest and just being disrespectful. If this is something you and BB do that's absolutely fine but from an outsiders perspective you look disrespectful.

I've been speaking with inton for a while, it still hurts sometimes what he says, but i've learned to level with him and try not to get offended lol

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:35 PM)Inton Wrote:

Honestly isn't always the best policy.

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:38 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Quote: (05-14-2016, 07:36 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

I've been speaking with inton for a while, it still hurts sometimes what he says, but i've learned to level with him and try not to get offended lol

From my point of view he's disrespectful and cant take criticism himself however wants to criticize everyone else's work. However I'm not going to get into a huge argument over it, @10 I like your designs keep up the good work.

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:39 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

Quote: (05-14-2016, 07:38 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Quote: (05-14-2016, 07:36 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

From my point of view he's disrespectful and cant take criticism himself however wants to criticize everyone else's work. However I'm not going to get into a huge argument over it, @10 I like your designs keep up the good work.

^
Posts like this is why we need a like button. And like Para said, if someone new saw this i'm 87% sure they'd think it was just rude disrespectful hate rather than the current term imma use of 'banter'

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:35 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote:(05-14-2016, 07:24 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Quote: (05-14-2016, 07:21 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

We don't even have 100 members and the beef's already boiling

Nah, me and @12 always do this, it's actually pretty friendly. We are just very direct, we hold nothing back.

Quote:(05-14-2016, 08:05 PM)Redsin Wrote:

While stating that, I hope you do not think it's wrong charging for anything, regardless of how small a project/task could be.

I believe that something shouldn't be charged for, as there wouldn't be a reason to charge for it. There is only one simple truth behind charging for every little thing, greed.