Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 505 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
[GET] Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System - Paul C. Bragg, Patricia Bragg [pdf]

great share +rep

this Organic apple cider vinegar is not a game.
I use it every allergy season instead of all those allergy pills and let's just say I don't cough as much, I recommend it to everyone. when they start coughing or get colds.

I still say make it yourself and customize some drinks to your own taste, but braggs also sells ready made apple cider vinegar drinks. There's 6 different flavors.

You can find it in some stores, on their site or even amazon.

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

You can drink it warm or cold. Make a tea with it or an iced drink. Mix the honey and vinegar first until the honey dissolves if you drink it cold or you'll never be able to mix it. Like I said, just experiment.

If you want to read up on testimonials about ACV. Look them up on amazon, there's boat loads of them. And most of all - just try it yourself and experience the results first hand.

Part and parcel of what we (I - speaking to myself here - you can listen in. We need to start growing stuff to eat. You know how food prices are. We need to brew - if we wanna drink a beer or wine now and again.)

Part and parcel. At the very least, I think sour kraut would be a good "starter" project.

Found some at the health store today. How much vinegar/honey/water do you normally use? I mixed 1/2 inch of ACV with a few squeezes of honey and about 10 times the amount of water. Tasted good, still sharp but drinkable.

Thanks for the share - seems quite interesting. If the health benefits are that good then I'll make a posting on this forum when I'm 150 yrs old and tell you it really works ! :)

Agreed, one. I have some resources on fermenting and cultured foods that I'll be putting up soon. Some really good stuff. So beneficial for your gut health and immune system.

I also agree about growing, but in a permaculture setting. I despise commercial mono crop agriculture with a vengeance.

Not only growing food, but building up the soil, loading it and rebuilding it with minerals and nutrients so the food produced is nutrient dense like it was originally before humans ruined it.

@ Onslaught - I really don't measure. Just experiment. Your mix sounds about right though. Try starting with 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of honey and then fill the glass with water.

I also add in some "high quality" maple syrup. It's really crisp and tart, but I like it like that. Everyone's taste is different. If you like it tart add in more vinegar if not, back off a bit and use more sweetener. Also experiment with warm and cold drinks and teas. It makes drastic taste differences. For example, you can have warm apple cider and mix ACV in it. I don't really like to drink too much apple cider though because it has too much sugar.

Give it some time, too. Over the next couple of weeks you should notice some good shi.t happening to you.

Quote:(03-09-2014 07:10 AM)ian.valley Wrote:

Thanks for the share - seems quite interesting. If the health benefits are that good then I'll make a posting on this forum when I'm 150 yrs old and tell you it really works ! :)
Nice, then you'll have more time to actually read and use that giant hard drive full of shares. lol [Image: lol.gif]

Thank you for this great share!
+5rep added [Image: cool.gif]

This has some good stuff to read I am on my way to the store now to begin using this. Thanks for the share.

Quote:(03-09-2014 09:03 AM)kingbruce Wrote:

This has some good stuff to read I am on my way to the store now to begin using this. Thanks for the share.
Excellent, you wont regret it. Make sure you get unpasteurized.