Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 495 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
[GET] PotPieGirls Pinterest Training Package (PreLaunch)

This interesting package containing 13 PDF files for those who use Pinterest for marketing.

For all the T-Shirt vendors like me, PDF G6 is a special write up for T-Shirt Creators and affiliates.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

EDIT: I hope you all enjoy this share as it will be my last one in this format!!

I now understand why some members make us all jump trough hoops to get the product they share... making posts and giving rep.

As I am writing this, 86 people have downloaded the file in this share and only six (YES 6) took the effort to rep me and only one responded with a post.

This is not SHARING IS CARING on the part off the leechers who do not seem to give a flying f*ck and just take and can't be bothered to take 2 seconds out of they're miserable life to give some thanks for sharing.

Maybe I should stick to sharing in the VIP section... More ethics there.

~E~
[/hide]

[Image: tnx.gif] [Image: tnx.gif]

Quote:(01-07-2017 02:21 PM)actionguy Wrote:

[Image: tnx.gif] [Image: tnx.gif]

Your welcome...

Quote:(01-07-2017 11:03 AM)equalizer Wrote:

This interesting package containing 13 PDF files for those who use Pinterest for marketing.

For all the T-Shirt vendors like me, PDF G6 is a special write up for T-Shirt Creators and affiliates.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

EDIT: I hope you all enjoy this share as it will be my last one in this format!!

I now understand why some members make us all jump trough hoops to get the product they share... making posts and giving rep.

As I am writing this, 86 people have downloaded the file in this share and only six (YES 6) took the effort to rep me and only one responded with a post.

This is not SHARING IS CARING on the part off the leechers who do not seem to give a flying f*ck and just take and can't be bothered to take 2 seconds out of they're miserable life to give some thanks for sharing.

Maybe I should stick to sharing in the VIP section... More ethics there.

~E~
[/hide]

greatly appreciated!
hope more peeps will rep you bud!

Quote:(01-08-2017 06:48 AM)lv10122513 Wrote:

greatly appreciated!
hope more peeps will rep you bud!

Thanks mate...

Quote:(01-08-2017 07:37 AM)menace-to-gurus Wrote:

Yeah real shame there's so many takers and very few givers..don't download much myself but as you say, doesn't take more than a second or so to show appreciation for the efforts..fully repped buddy

[Image: tnx.gif] It looks like some of you understand. Appreciated!

Yeah real shame there's so many takers and very few givers..don't download much myself but as you say, doesn't take more than a second or so to show appreciation for the efforts..fully repped buddy

Thank you for your efforts *equalizer* very much appreciated. Reps added.

Thank you so much

[Image: tnx.gif]