Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 596 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Games you've clocked the most hours in?

What games have you clocked the most hours in? You don't have to share your steam screenshots but it would be cool to know what some of the most played games are among SL members.

Mine is definitely Conan Exiles, having reached over 1000 hours. I didn't really start gaming until a bit later in life, so for me, that's a huge amount!

[Image: QUK6dvK.jpg]

Share yours below!

Mine is league of legends I have played for years and still play it daily.
Even all its downsides love that game

Quote:(01-20-2019, 12:33 PM)KuhakuWolf Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Mine is league of legends I have played for years and still play it daily.
Even all its downsides love that game

Ohh I used to love playing that. I pretty much quit after I got tired of the toxicness, but I wouldn't blame anyone for continuing to play. When I'm back on my main machine I'd be up for playing again. I wasn't particularly good at it or anything xD

Steam says Garry's Mod, which I've clocked 2398 hours in. I've probably played Runescape or World of Warcraft more, though.

Like 1,500 in CS:GO nothing too special

[Image: QUttp1R.png]

Quote:(01-20-2019, 12:56 PM)Oni Wrote:

Steam says Garry's Mod, which I've clocked 2398 hours in. I've probably played Runescape or World of Warcraft more, though.

Wow. That's a lot - We did have that server for a bit, though. I wish blizzard's app tracked playtime.

I think I have clocked in about 4.500 hours in CS:GO, I have quit now though, after playing for about 5 years

My most played game is Call of duty: Black Ops 2, around 10000 hours in total ( ps3 + pc ), i play every day and i have been playing it 8 years.

Quote:(01-20-2019, 01:23 PM)K4X3L1 Wrote:

[Image: QUttp1R.png]

If minecraft had a counter, it would probably that. On my steam it's rainbow six which has around 900 hours