Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 212 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Geek Squad MRI 5.11.0.6 ISO

there are no news, right?

Quote:(11-16-2021, 07:11 AM)antognio Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Zero on my end.

I've been periodically searching to no avail.

Quote:(11-16-2021, 08:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-16-2021, 07:11 AM)antognio Wrote:

Zero on my end.

Any interesting news?

Quote:(03-22-2022, 04:51 PM)antognio Wrote:

Quote: (11-16-2021, 08:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-16-2021, 07:11 AM)antognio Wrote:

Zero on my end.

Any interesting news?
I haven't checked as of late.

MRI that geek squad now uses I believe is now at version 5_14. If I post the ISO, what are the odds it would get cracked and or is anyone interested at all?

Also, is this ISO safe to use? Or should I go for a lower version that's already cracked?

Quote:(03-29-2022, 10:56 AM)dailyvickili Wrote:

MRI that geek squad now uses I believe is now at version 5_14. If I post the ISO, what are the odds it would get cracked and or is anyone interested at all?

Also, is this ISO safe to use? Or should I go for a lower version that's already cracked?

Hey, I'd am interested in taking a look at it, I have worked with a few groups ( I wish not to provide names). However, the last look at this project distro was back when it was the 5.12 version? Anyway, if I recall, GS no longer packed the executables in PE. Thus, it made jumps in the binary easier to trace and kill the time bombs they put on. Honestly, I feel they did this for distribution speed, because now that Win 10/11 changes Kernel values as updates arrive, it also in effect makes the GS disk obsolete in far less time than their time bombs can. The phone homes can be killed via script / safe mode with no network it's on a flash drive FYI. Also, since the executable is watermarked, an unpacked PE is easier to make anonymous. If you would like, Id is happy to sample the ISO and see if any further protections have been added. Since this would be a white hat, we can not redistribute it and it would be for educational purposes only of course. DM or email me if you are interested, best regards - Alien51SX

Quote:(03-29-2022, 09:52 PM)Alien51 Wrote:

the last look at this project distro was back when it was the 5.12 version?
Do you happen to have this version on hand?

Quote:(03-30-2022, 04:35 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2022, 09:52 PM)Alien51 Wrote:

I do not, in fact, it became so mundane to edit this project I went on to better challenges . For nostalgia, it would be fun personally to revisit and see what GS has done and didn't do to strengthen their project.

Regards,

Quote:(03-30-2022, 02:34 PM)Alien51 Wrote:

Quote: (03-30-2022, 04:35 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2022, 09:52 PM)Alien51 Wrote:

I do not, in fact, it became so mundane to edit this project I went on to better challenges . For nostalgia, it would be fun personally to revisit and see what GS has done and didn't do to strengthen their project.

Regards,
No problem at all.

I can't seem to locate It either. Surely It must be floating somewhere on the net.

(Daily wrote) " If I post the ISO, what are the odds it would get cracked and or is anyone interested at all?"

That's why I responded. I'll talk with my contacts as well and see if I can get an ISO. However, it's not on my front burner so to speak. Thanks for the quick replies

Regards,

[/quote]

I can't seem to locate It either. Surely It must be floating somewhere on the net.

[/quote]