Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 212 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Geek Squad MRI 5.11.0.6 ISO

Quote:(04-22-2022, 11:56 PM)Gunshotglamour Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Very interested in any sort of updates you guys have on the upload. Thank you!

I did get a pingback from the OP a couple of weeks ago but for now, no further action/reply by the source since. Maybe legit, maybe just posting for the attention likes? I have reached out to some of my old sources for a recent copy. Unfortunately, most of my contacts have abandoned this project ( it was no longer challenging from a teachable project perspective) as did I for a long time. I shall see what I can do, but no promises, sadly.

Quote:(04-25-2022, 01:57 PM)Alien51 Wrote:

Quote: (04-22-2022, 11:56 PM)Gunshotglamour Wrote:

Very interested in any sort of updates you guys have on the upload. Thank you!

I did get a pingback from the OP a couple of weeks ago but for now, no further action/reply by the source since. Maybe legit, maybe just posting for the attention likes? I have reached out to some of my old sources for a recent copy. Unfortunately, most of my contacts have abandoned this project ( it was no longer challenging from a teachable project perspective) as did I for a long time. I shall see what I can do, but no promises, sadly.

Thank you!

Any updates on this one? All of my former contacts @GS have moved on to greener pastures and I hate setting the date back to use my old copy....

Any update for the new verision?

Quote:(06-24-2022, 07:40 PM)alireza_alex Wrote:

Any update for the new verision?
Zero.

Hi do you have the new version? thanks!

Quote:(08-19-2022, 12:36 AM)holygenh Wrote:

Hi do you have the new version?
Still nothing available.

I have a Copy of 5.12 with Customizer. I know its a bit of an older copy , but I have it.
[Image: zUYb2vA.png]

Please share new versions

Quote:(08-26-2022, 04:22 PM)TheTitanMain Wrote:

I have a Copy of 5.12 with Customizer. I know its a bit of an older copy , but I have it.
[Image: zUYb2vA.png]

Can you contribute the link?