Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 376 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Guardians | Recruitment

[Image: fy8FTjP.png]
---
---
Country/State: Ohio, United States
---
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
---
Why do you want to be a Guardian?: I would like to be a Guardian because I feel like I have plenty of knowledge that I can share with others and possibly teach them a thing or two. I strongly believe that with myself and other members we can make this forum a better place and attract more people to it.
---
Do you enjoy helping people?: I love helping people on the forum as well as in real life. I take care of my younger brother with Autism. On the forums I write for the DZ news team and provide free graphics services for anyone who needs something.
---
Special skills: I have been a MyBB webmaster for about two years. I have successfully ran many forums. I create professional, clean MyBB themes. I also work with my dad in his sign shop were he makes signs for the city, as well as graphics for the police/fire/ems vehicles.
---
Describe your personality: I am a laid back, relaxed person. I try to take my anger out in the gym, if I am feeling angry, which I usually don't. I am a patient loving type of person.
---
Other comments: Thank you for reading this. I wish the group the best even if I don't get accepted.

Country/State: US of the A
Time Zone: ES motherfuckin' T
Why do you want to be a Guardian?: Because I already am one.
Do you enjoy helping people?: Of course.
Special skills: I have money and I like to make websites.
Describe your personality: Modest, humble, never prideful, very non-self-centered, always ready to give up myself for others as long as I get paid back, modest again, humble even more, complacent, docile, harmless, sweet, caring, thoughtful, beautiful, pretty, amazing, fantastic, perfect, humble, wonderful, sexy, orgasmic, modest.
Other comments: (optional) My favorite color is "vitamin" and please accept me because I'm already in the group. Pls.

Country/State: The place where fat people thrive.
Time Zone: EST
Why do you want to be a Guardian?: I would like to be a Guardian because I enjoy helping people out, regardless of who it is/who they are + the fact that almost every decent member is in the group and because of that very sexy userbar.
Do you enjoy helping people?: Indeed I do.
Special skills: Knowledgeable in Gaming, Appraisals, being a fgt, The VSM and Marketplace.
Describe your personality: I am a well known flamer, but I also am a rather chill and Semi-HQ person.
Other comments: I know almost nothing about MyBB, and thanks for the chance to enter.

Was I kicked for some reason and never told?....Just wondering, A PM would of been nice. - Cyan

damn, sorry about that Cyan :sad:

Well at least you were in the group.

Quote:(09-04-2013, 04:53 AM)Cyan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Was I kicked for some reason and never told?....Just wondering, A PM would of been nice. - Cyan

Inactivity and it was decided by the council that you did not fit in the group. Have a good day.

Quote:(09-04-2013, 09:45 PM)Diamond Wrote:

Quote: (09-04-2013, 09:36 PM)Mew Wrote:

Name:
Mew
Country/State:
United Kingdoms England.
Time Zone:
GMT +0
Why do you want to be a Guardian?:
Its a highly quality group and gives me the chance to make new friends since I am indeed new to the forum. I'm pretty high quality in my mind, posting with perfect grammar and spelling etc.
Do you enjoy helping people?:
I do enjoy helping people as you will know if you read my bio!
Special skills:
I am good at coding since I'm currently in college studying Computer Science. I know C++ and HTML from high school so it isn't the most extensive knowledge but it is indeed something.
Describe your personality:
I'm a nice guy, not a dick to people who are dicks to me! I'm always willing to help and talk to someone if they wish to talk as long as I'm available.
Other comments: (optional)
Although I do not meet the requirements I think it would be great if you were to allow an exception just this once, thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all applicants!

read the requirements my man :kiddingme:

Read the other comments my man. :kiddingme:

Name:
Mew
Country/State:
United Kingdoms England.
Time Zone:
GMT +0
Why do you want to be a Guardian?:
Its a highly quality group and gives me the chance to make new friends since I am indeed new to the forum. I'm pretty high quality in my mind, posting with perfect grammar and spelling etc.
Do you enjoy helping people?:
I do enjoy helping people as you will know if you read my bio!
Special skills:
I am good at coding since I'm currently in college studying Computer Science. I know C++ and HTML from high school so it isn't the most extensive knowledge but it is indeed something.
Describe your personality:
I'm a nice guy, not a dick to people who are dicks to me! I'm always willing to help and talk to someone if they wish to talk as long as I'm available.
Other comments: (optional)
Although I do not meet the requirements I think it would be great if you were to allow an exception just this once, thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all applicants!

Quote:(09-05-2013, 01:12 AM)Evangelist Wrote:

Quote: (09-05-2013, 01:06 AM)Cyan Wrote:

Quote: (09-04-2013, 07:44 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

Inactivity and it was decided by the council that you did not fit in the group. Have a good day.

Lol way to sound like a bitch. aha but okay and you have a good day too.

Oh and you have a "council" sorry but your not a school or anything like that.

And you just proved my point as to why you were removed. You cannot take criticism and that is why nobody bothered sending you a reason as to why you were removed and will never be allowed back in. You are very immature and this group is just not for you.

Now its my? pick your mind man. I can take it, I am just mad I got no message indicating that I was removed and why. That's it. that's the LEAST you could do man. - Cyan

Quote:(09-05-2013, 01:15 AM)Cyan Wrote:

Quote: (09-05-2013, 01:12 AM)Evangelist Wrote:

Quote: (09-05-2013, 01:06 AM)Cyan Wrote:

Lol way to sound like a bitch. aha but okay and you have a good day too.

Oh and you have a "council" sorry but your not a school or anything like that.

And you just proved my point as to why you were removed. You cannot take criticism and that is why nobody bothered sending you a reason as to why you were removed and will never be allowed back in. You are very immature and this group is just not for you.

Now its my? pick your mind man. I can take it, I am just mad I got no message indicating that I was removed and why. That's it. that's the LEAST you could do man. - Cyan

I have no problem with speaking my mind and being honest, however I did not send you a PM because I was not a leader back then, now that I am I have the permission to tell you why. And the reasons why is that we considered you to not fit in the group. Nothing personal against you, not everybody is meant to do the same things and as individuals we are we are all unique and there is nothing wrong with that.