Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 715 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Guys rate this personal site

Quote:(01-02-2018, 11:02 PM)Noctowl. Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I love the animated background or whatever it is. Looks cool.
Thank you Bro

Strange, on FF & Chrome the site Is timing out, however on Epic Browser It's loading fine.

Anyone experiencing similar Issues?

Quote:(11-11-2017, 11:25 AM)Cronus Wrote:

Do you know where to find a free domain and hosting? I will be grateful to you :smile:
u can get free .me domain from the github education pack

(inclusive of plenty useful stuff)
grab a .edu mail (there are loads of ways) and sign up :smile:

Quote:(02-06-2018, 04:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

Strange, on FF & Chrome the site Is timing out, however on Epic Browser It's loading fine.

Anyone experiencing similar Issues?
I'm using chrome and faced no such issues

I really love the look of the site! My only suggestions (I'm no expert), have already been mentioned a few times, so I shall say no more! Nice work!

Loads kinda slow. Looks good tho.

Quote:(02-06-2018, 03:23 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Loads kinda slow. Looks good tho.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I've never heard of the hosting he is using..

Edit: I had to remove the link, as I don't want to get in trouble for advertising as their website has a forums link. I legit just saved myself from getting a warning...

The design is ok, but what I don't get it is why you didn't post anything more...just some links? If you name it your personal website, you should post something more. It's just my opinion, don't trow with rocks