Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 572 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
HE WON!

Quote:(11-11-2016, 04:53 AM)Loki123 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-11-2016, 03:08 AM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-10-2016, 10:49 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

China is just going to rise and become more and more powerful

Without the US importing products from them? Don't make me laugh.

Trump is going to set about 45% tax on imports from china. That is something that might start off a trade war.
If a trade war starts, you will see a big impact on the united states. Estimated 640,000 jobs in california could be lost. Think about the whole country.

China will also suffer due to that however, not as much as the united states as they can still hold on to their trade agreements with Europe but Trump has as well put several large deals with Europe in danger.

I'd like to mention that, a trade war involving the worlds largest economies, usa and china, won't be good for any country in the world. Especially not for the us. I can't see how you or anyone can actually defend that action.

Literally everything you just said has nothing to do with what I said and what you said that induced my response. After you said Trump will pull us out of the WTO, you said "China is just going to rise and become more and more powerful", and I said "Without the US importing products from them? Don't make me laugh." Would you care to actually respond to that or just go completely off subject like you did with this post?

Quote:(11-11-2016, 08:04 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

When I say Trump being president is horrible, is purely on the basis of the scandals.

That isn't elaboration. What scandals? I genuinely hope you don't think Hillary would be better, especially if you're judging on the basis of scandals.

Quote:(11-10-2016, 01:34 PM)Abaddon Wrote:

I wonder when these trump threads will stop.

I've been wondering the exact same thing.

We can speculate, Insinuate and contemplate all we like about whether Trump's competency will fulfill the presidential role efficiently and effectively, but until he's given the opportunity to prove himself one way or another, all discussions (at this point) are pretty much futile.

yall niggas thought the antichrist was gonna win

Quote:(11-12-2016, 09:53 PM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2016, 08:04 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

When I say Trump being president is horrible, is purely on the basis of the scandals.

That isn't elaboration. What scandals? I genuinely hope you don't think Hillary would be better, especially if you're judging on the basis of scandals.

I think you misunderstand my viewpoint. I am talking about the foul things he has said in public. Nothing more. I don't make judgements on the basis of scandals, I make judgements based upon information. I really don't think Hilary would be better at all aha.

Quote:(11-14-2016, 12:58 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2016, 09:53 PM)meow Wrote:

I think you misunderstand my viewpoint. I am talking about the foul things he has said in public. Nothing more. I don't make judgements on the basis of scandals, I make judgements based upon information. I really don't think Hilary would be better at all aha.

Fuck Hillary
Trump may have said mean things
Hillary has done pure evil things

Quote:(11-12-2016, 09:50 PM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2016, 04:53 AM)Loki123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2016, 03:08 AM)meow Wrote:

Without the US importing products from them? Don't make me laugh.

Trump is going to set about 45% tax on imports from china. That is something that might start off a trade war.
If a trade war starts, you will see a big impact on the united states. Estimated 640,000 jobs in california could be lost. Think about the whole country.

China will also suffer due to that however, not as much as the united states as they can still hold on to their trade agreements with Europe but Trump has as well put several large deals with Europe in danger.

I'd like to mention that, a trade war involving the worlds largest economies, usa and china, won't be good for any country in the world. Especially not for the us. I can't see how you or anyone can actually defend that action.

Literally everything you just said has nothing to do with what I said and what you said that induced my response. After you said Trump will pull us out of the WTO, you said "China is just going to rise and become more and more powerful", and I said "Without the US importing products from them? Don't make me laugh." Would you care to actually respond to that or just go completely off subject like you did with this post?

Heh, just took a bit of a different direction to explain more the impact towards the US and went a bit from the topic but you are completely right, I didn't answer your question but you need to know a few things.

The WTO is a global trade system, it is aimed towards settling disputes between members, providing a ground to negotiate lower trade barriers and more. It is something the US helped create and could leave now.
The US have 20 Free Trade Agreements that cover about 40% of the total two way goods trade in the US. For the other 60% the US rely on a special status, MFN or Most Favored Nation which allows the US to access markets without Free Trade Agreements and with MFN tariffs on exports. This is something 162 Nations have agreed too. If the US were to pull out, the WTO would survive and the US would be handing the leadership of the world trading system to China on a silver platter and loosing their MFN status. No low export tariffs for the US.

You still don't think China will rise just because the US ?
In other words, it would be retarded if China would not just become bigger due to this.

Quote:(11-14-2016, 02:04 AM)Pirate Wrote:

Quote: (11-14-2016, 12:58 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Fuck Hillary
Trump may have said mean things
Hillary has done pure evil things

I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at that... Not quite how I would put it but that's essentially the gist of it? xD

Quote:(11-14-2016, 12:58 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Do you have a very bad memory or do you just type your posts by mashing random keys? You said
Quote:When I say Trump being president is horrible, is purely on the basis of the scandals.

And now you're saying

Quote:I don't make judgements on the basis of scandals

Quote:(11-16-2016, 02:41 AM)Loki123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2016, 09:50 PM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2016, 04:53 AM)Loki123 Wrote:

Heh, just took a bit of a different direction to explain more the impact towards the US and went a bit from the topic but you are completely right, I didn't answer your question but you need to know a few things.

[irrelevant shit that i already know]

You still don't think China will rise just because the US ?
In other words, it would be retarded if China would not just become bigger due to this.

You are either trolling me or you have literally no clue how economics works. Please explain to me how China would become bigger if the US, China's number one trading partner, were to pull out of trade with China.

he won as in Donald trump?