Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 572 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
HE WON!

Quote:(11-22-2016, 03:15 AM)meow Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-14-2016, 12:58 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2016, 09:53 PM)meow Wrote:

That isn't elaboration. What scandals? I genuinely hope you don't think Hillary would be better, especially if you're judging on the basis of scandals.

I think you misunderstand my viewpoint. I am talking about the foul things he has said in public. Nothing more. I don't make judgements on the basis of scandals, I make judgements based upon information. I really don't think Hilary would be better at all aha.

Do you have a very bad memory or do you just type your posts by mashing random keys? You said
Quote:When I say Trump being president is horrible, is purely on the basis of the scandals.

And now you're saying

Quote:I don't make judgements on the basis of scandals

Quote:(11-16-2016, 02:41 AM)Loki123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2016, 09:50 PM)meow Wrote:

Literally everything you just said has nothing to do with what I said and what you said that induced my response. After you said Trump will pull us out of the WTO, you said "China is just going to rise and become more and more powerful", and I said "Without the US importing products from them? Don't make me laugh." Would you care to actually respond to that or just go completely off subject like you did with this post?

Heh, just took a bit of a different direction to explain more the impact towards the US and went a bit from the topic but you are completely right, I didn't answer your question but you need to know a few things.

[irrelevant shit that i already know]

You still don't think China will rise just because the US ?
In other words, it would be retarded if China would not just become bigger due to this.

You are either trolling me or you have literally no clue how economics works. Please explain to me how China would become bigger if the US, China's number one trading partner, were to pull out of trade with China.

That "irrelevant shit you already know" explains it pretty well. I do know how it works, it could happen and is likely to happen however nothing I or you say is written in stone.

But if China controls the WTO and world trading in general, what else will happen ?

If you seriously think the US are really that important to China, you are more ignorant than I thought. Or that you think too highly of the US. Anyway not worth my time to explain it further as you obviously have a set mind. But the explanation is there if you are willing to open your mind a little bit up...

Quote:(11-22-2016, 02:44 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-22-2016, 03:15 AM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-14-2016, 12:58 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I think you misunderstand my viewpoint. I am talking about the foul things he has said in public. Nothing more. I don't make judgements on the basis of scandals, I make judgements based upon information. I really don't think Hilary would be better at all aha.

Do you have a very bad memory or do you just type your posts by mashing random keys? You said
Quote:When I say Trump being president is horrible, is purely on the basis of the scandals.

And now you're saying

Quote:I don't make judgements on the basis of scandals

Quote:(11-16-2016, 02:41 AM)Loki123 Wrote:

Heh, just took a bit of a different direction to explain more the impact towards the US and went a bit from the topic but you are completely right, I didn't answer your question but you need to know a few things.

[irrelevant shit that i already know]

You still don't think China will rise just because the US ?
In other words, it would be retarded if China would not just become bigger due to this.

You are either trolling me or you have literally no clue how economics works. Please explain to me how China would become bigger if the US, China's number one trading partner, were to pull out of trade with China.

That "irrelevant shit you already know" explains it pretty well. I do know how it works, it could happen and is likely to happen however nothing I or you say is written in stone.

But if China controls the WTO and world trading in general, what else will happen ?

If you seriously think the US are really that important to China, you are more ignorant than I thought. Or that you think too highly of the US. Anyway not worth my time to explain it further as you obviously have a set mind. But the explanation is there if you are willing to open your mind a little bit up...

I congratulate you on successfully dodging my question by answering with irrelevance a third time. I'll ask again. How would China get bigger if their biggest trading partner cut ties with them?

he may have won to become the next president, but he has not won a place in my heart <3

Quote:(11-24-2016, 02:22 AM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-22-2016, 02:44 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-22-2016, 03:15 AM)meow Wrote:

And now you're saying

I congratulate you on successfully dodging my question by answering with irrelevance a third time. I'll ask again. How would China get bigger if their biggest trading partner cut ties with them?
Read it again, the answer is there. There will be an impact however with china controlling the world trading system, there is no other option. But you seem to fixated on thinking the us is too "important" to them, which isn't the case.

Your question has been answered.

Quote:(11-24-2016, 12:47 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2016, 02:22 AM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-22-2016, 02:44 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

Read it again, the answer is there. There will be an impact however with china controlling the world trading system, there is no other option. But you seem to fixated on thinking the us is too "important" to them, which isn't the case.

My question hasn't been answered at all. You're just dodging it again by claiming that you've already answered it when you haven't. If you have the answer, why can't you just say it? How would China become bigger if the US cut ties with them economically?

If you can't answer it, it's okay to accept cognitive dissonance. I have had to do it tons of times to get where I am, and am still doing it today.

Quote:(11-24-2016, 02:59 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2016, 02:20 PM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2016, 12:47 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

My question hasn't been answered at all. You're just dodging it again by claiming that you've already answered it when you haven't. If you have the answer, why can't you just say it? How would China become bigger if the US cut ties with them economically?

If you can't answer it, it's okay to accept cognitive dissonance. I have had to do it tons of times to get where I am, and am still doing it today.

Let me put it like this;

If the king of England dies today, who will take his place ?

I also think you are too dumb to get the metaphor.
The US is the king and China is next in line.

The US will go into somewhat isolation while China can trade with whoever they like out of 162 nations with minimum import/export costs. I explained this earlier

I'm not too dumb to get the metaphor, it's simply a false equivalency and doesn't actually answer my question. Becoming the top by default (inheriting the throne) does not mean getting bigger. China right now can trade with anyone they want, the US pulling out of trade with them isn't going to effect that. Either way, the US is China's #1 customer; if China loses them, they're going to sink like a stone, and if they don't sink like a stone, they're certainly not going to get bigger because of it.

Quote:(11-24-2016, 02:20 PM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2016, 12:47 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2016, 02:22 AM)meow Wrote:

Let me put it like this;

The US will go into somewhat isolation while China can trade with whoever they like out of 162 nations with minimum import/export costs. I explained this earlier

Quote:(11-24-2016, 03:18 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2016, 03:07 PM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2016, 02:59 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

Let me put it like this;

I'm not too dumb to get the metaphor, it's simply a false equivalency and doesn't actually answer my question. Becoming the top by default (inheriting the throne) does not mean getting bigger. China right now can trade with anyone they want, the US pulling out of trade with them isn't going to effect that. Either way, the US is China's #1 customer; if China loses them, they're going to sink like a stone, and if they don't sink like a stone, they're certainly not going to get bigger because of it.

Not directly because of it. It will not be good for China but in reality it is very hard to see China sinking due to it. China will suffer but they will not sink. That is quite stupid actually to think the US is that important.

Btw, China will grow either way. There will be a setback, I can't deny that but their econony will get stronger in the long run.

Quote:That is quite stupid actually to think the US is that important.

T H E U S I S C H I N A ' S N U M B E R O N E T R A D I N G P A R T N E R O T H E R T H A N T H E E U, O B V I O U S L Y T H E Y A R E I M P O R T A N T

There, I spelled it out for you since you don't seem to understand.

Could you explain why you think their economy will get stronger in the long run? Given that I already said "China right now can trade with anyone they want, the US pulling out of trade with them isn't going to effect that."

Quote:(11-24-2016, 03:07 PM)meow Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2016, 02:59 PM)Loki123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2016, 02:20 PM)meow Wrote:

Let me put it like this;

Not directly because of it. It will not be good for China but in reality it is very hard to see China sinking due to it. China will suffer but they will not sink. That is quite stupid actually to think the US is that important.

Btw, China will grow either way. There will be a setback, I can't deny that but their econony will get stronger in the long run.

Why does no one mention the fact that trump is gay????