Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 614 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Has anyone seen the newest Doctor Who episode?

If you have, what did you think about it?

I personally thought it was a decent episode. It was far too, what's the word? Ahh yes, it was far too eventful and SUPER fast-paced compared to some of the other episodes from 11 or 10's era. The part

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Thread title might need a little editing :p

I don't really watch Doctor Who, but I know many people who talk about it in real life so I can't help but be know a bit about the show.

I think @"Jiggly" was watching it earlier.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 06:33 AM)MiS Wrote:

Thread title might need a little editing :p

I don't really watch Doctor Who, but I know many people who talk about it in real life so I can't help but be know a bit about the show.

Cheers for letting me know. I hate typos ; - ;

And you should give it a try, it's a great show in my opinion.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 06:40 AM)Oni Wrote:

I think @"Jiggly" was watching it earlier.

I'm just waiting for her to reply because I know she's like the only other Whovian on here ; @ ;

Quote:(08-26-2014, 06:42 AM)Feat Wrote:

Cheers for letting me know. I hate typos ; - ;

And you should give it a try, it's a great show in my opinion.

I'm just waiting for her to reply because I know she's like the only other Whovian on here ; @ ;

O.O You know me well.

I both loved and hated it. I thought the beastie was typical Doctor Who randomness. However, I don't know if it was just me, but for an "after regeneration" episode, it seemed very serious, if a little depressing. I did like the comic moments as always though!

The ending was perfect. Loved that. Clara was definitely supposed to mirror the viewers reaction to the new Doc, in my opinion. I still have no idea what Capaldi will be like as The Doctor though. Then again, I thought the same for Smith's first few episodes. Later learned to love his role in the show.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 05:51 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

O.O You know me well.

I both loved and hated it. I thought the beastie was typical Doctor Who randomness. However, I don't know if it was just me, but for an "after regeneration" episode, it seemed very serious, if a little depressing. I did like the comic moments as always though!

The ending was perfect. Loved that. Clara was definitely supposed to mirror the viewers reaction to the new Doc, in my opinion. I still have no idea what Capaldi will be like as The Doctor though. Then again, I thought the same for Smith's first few episodes. Later learned to love his role in the show.

Yea, I agree with the depressing part. HOWEVER, you can totally tell that Peter's doctor will most likely be a bit like Matt's with some olden age put in there.

Clara though-
Holy fuck did Clara confuse me more than the Doctor.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 05:55 PM)Feat Wrote:

Yea, I agree with the depressing part. HOWEVER, you can totally tell that Peter's doctor will most likely be a bit like Matt's with some olden age put in there.

Clara though-
Holy fuck did Clara confuse me more than the Doctor.

I think you're probably quite right. I can't wait to see some real Doctor Who madness in the coming episodes!

So true! I thought Clara was the quirky type who accepted things like the "It's smaller on the outisde" concept (see what I did there?).
I was disappointed that she reacted the way she did. Then again, I think they wrote it that way on purpose since people are getting touchy over the fact that the Doctor is an old man now (my silly mother being one of them). I think they used her change from rejection to acceptance to persuade viewers to accept the new him as well. Dunno if that seemed really obvious to you as well or?

Quote:(08-26-2014, 06:03 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I think you're probably quite right. I can't wait to see some real Doctor Who madness in the coming episodes!

So true! I thought Clara was the quirky type who accepted things like the "It's smaller on the outisde" concept (see what I did there?).
I was disappointed that she reacted the way she did. Then again, I think they wrote it that way on purpose since people are getting touchy over the fact that the Doctor is an old man now (my silly mother being one of them). I think they used her change from rejection to acceptance to persuade viewers to accept the new him as well. Dunno if that seemed really obvious to you as well or?

It actually didn't. I mean towards the end I started to notice that, but it didn't REALLY hit me up until now where you've pointed it out.

If you ask me, the way that they persuaded the viewers(or some of them) was really interesting. Saying that the doctor was scared-

I think that really did it for some people. Having that testimony from BOTH Matt and Peter.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 06:14 PM).Shebang Wrote:

Never watched Doctor Who.. Never really intrigued me. Is it worth starting?

Well, if you ask me yes. But that's a rather bias opinion.

Just watch a couple of episodes and then you'll know. I'd recommend starting on 9, but you can start on 10 as well.

Never watched Doctor Who.. Never really intrigued me. Is it worth starting?